Dark Tribe: part 2

Millions of night he had climbed the same steps but never felt the urge of calling it home. It was just an empty house. Fortunately, tonight he had someone waiting for him. Someone to call his. He was still in awe.

He knew you were from a world so different yet similar. He wanted to keep his possessions locked, close to his vision.

That's what he did. In his sight, you were supposed to sit and relax yourself on the makeshift bed. The helix of veins form a hollow frame, filled with leaves, upon which rested layers of clean fur, covered by a clean piece of cloth, that is, bedsheet.

Tribe grew commercial plants like cotton plants so they knew how to knit and make fabric.

Shockingly, the room was empty.

He snapped his eyes on the bamboo shelf. The scrolls and map in intermixed order, some fallen and one missing.

He counted.

The one you took was the map that followed polar star. You took your flight at first chance.

A little hope was enough to run on adrenaline and you did.

Suddenly a horn was blown, someone saw you. Announcing your escape. This wasn't a good sign. They'd kill you. They were enraged and would harm you for disrespecting the position of their leader's mate.

According to them you were Jungkook's wife but the mother of upcoming offsprings and running away was a disrespect shown you their tribe's goddess.

You were too naive to understand. You didn't wanted to.

You wanted to leave it, even the idea of staying was absurd.

Jungkook frantically carried a dagger before riding a horse towards North. A direction where his tribe was forbidden to wander. An area which narrowed close to an old abandoned highway. A highway which connected to the closest town. Town civilisation meant cops to escort you away.

Away from him.

The drink you drank had left a trail behind. His sensitive nose caught it, following it in swift actions. The more closer he got the more he felt it.

Fear.

You were connected to him. It was the dark magic they performed on you both without your knowledge; connecting spirits for eternity.

Whatever you felt was shared to him and vice versa. When your blood circulated the saccharine of 'juice' it also dissolved into your internal energy. Jungkook could find you without a tracker. Better than a tracker.

Where could you go this late? What was the reason to leave? You could have asked.
As if he'd let you go.

When he came near the end of the territory, as expected, he found you.

His pupils dilated. You could see the outline of asphalt.

The inertia of motion was abruptly stopped when a dagger hits the ground in front of your feet. Close.

Your thoracic was heaving, heart was pumping and eyes searching around. Your breath hitched when Jungkook appeared quite close.

"You shouldn't have left." He stood a few metres away from him.

You stepped back. "You're the leader?" Your voice brought him back to reality.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook." He bowed, close to a low kneel to show his deep respect.

Watching the man who tried to rip you apart not so long ago bowing at you felt unusual.

"None of your business. Go back." A little crease formed on forehead, that's how much tense you were. Alert about everything, anything in particular.