Attorney pt. 2

"Relax, darling. He's just a tutor." You stopped biting your nails and looked up. "Mom, are you sure he'll come?"

"He'll be here in no time."

"What was his name again?" You asked.

She got cut off by doorbell. She signalled you to open the door and you jumped off couch. Strolling towards the entrance you sighed before opening it at once.

There he stood in brown button up tugged under blue ripped jeans. A rolex was resting on his wrist and sleeves were folded till elbows. Those pumped viens were around his muscular arms. Did you mentioned how fuckable his thighs looked? Only riding it could give a quick release. You were definitely checking him out, respectfully. His whole body was an artwork of intense workout. He was clutching his backpack on one shoulder as his black bangs were down, grazing the rim of his round glasses. His other hand held a book that your professor carry?

Fuck.

You slammed the door on his face and pressed your back against the wood. You were hyperventilating while your hand rested on your heart. It was freaking Jeon Jungkook at the doorstep.

He wasn't in his usual formal attire. It was not his attorney clothes that sent shivers down the spine. Jungkook wasn't fitting in a cold professor criteria, he looked more of a hot boyfriend. You bet if he had showed up like this at the first place you might have considered one night stand. Or during classes, putting aside his anger issues, you might have had a huge crush on him.

"What are you doing there?" Your mom frowned. "Step aside. And don't act like a weirdo." She gently pulled you away.

"M-Mom, he's J-" Before you could say anything you saw her welcoming him. "I'm sorry for my daughter, Jungkook. She just shy."

Shy? No.
You were traumatized.

"It's okay, Mrs. Hyun. I didn't know she was the one I have to teach." Teach? Even Bianca sounds so good at times like this.

Jungkook literally teaches like he's assigned to a nazi school.

"Great, you guys can start. I'll be in my room, attending an online meeting. So, if you need anything ask Y/N." She ruffled his hair and he backed away.

Mom was just- so much of a mom, you know.

When her bedroom's door was shut you turned to Jungkook who was looking around the living room. Without sharing a word you walked towards the table and he followed. He sat on a chair and you next to him, on head chair with a book open, notebook open and legs-

"What did you not understand?" That was his first words. Hoarse and deep. You could feel the octave in the depth of your stomach. It sounds that deep from close.

"Mhm..Entire chapter." You grimaced, keeping your gaze low but when it looked up there was wrath on his face that he was trying to control.

"I explained it today. Twice." He shouted. You gave him a scowl,"Yet here we are."

"Fine." He mumbled before taking your book and pointing on the page. "God knows why I had to suffer in such way."

"Excuse me? I didn't asked you to teach. It was your poor advice so... suffer!" You pulled your book back.

"Well, who knew my teacher will ask me a favor. Turns out it involves you."

"And what's the problem? At least I ain't a crybaby, sobbing over a hot ex-girlfriend."

"I agree she's hot," For a minute he nodded but got back into default settings. He banged his fist on table and said,"Focus."

It startled you and definitely redirected your attention on book. Then on everything moved like fluid; smooth. He taught and you learnt. Nothing extraordinary.