Claimed by whom?

Mondays always arrived with pseudo distress rather than enthusiasm because a whole week of school was ahead. You neither expected that weekend would seem too short for fun. Here, you were again, standing in the hallway, holding your breath and eyes wavering around to check if the bad boy was roaming around.

To be honest, he was a bully in general. Flirts like a butterfly but a monarch butterfly that released toxins. Jeon Jungkook was a 'double tick' certified menace. Just because his father donated a lump of charity a blind eye was turned everytime he would visit principal's office.

Actually he had irresistible charm. Even if you wanted to neglect it would surround you in one way or another

Still you wanted to change school because he declared you as his target for this year but apparently you didn't had any option to change the institute as it's the senior year. The final year was full of hardwork and surprises.

You decided to move but just as you lifted a foot, you tripped badly on the floor. The clear thump was loud, announcing the bang of presence of one and only Jeon.

You looked back at the tired shoelace then to him in fury who was laughing his ass off.

"Yah! How dare you?" You asked while untying the knot and tugging them inwardly for now. He was always playful.

He said," See where you go. Stop day dreaming, Y/N. What were you even thinking of? A d!ck Or two?"

You clenched the jaw and stomped up, putting your backpack away. "Yes, you being stuffed by an Orangutan. How does that sound?"

His eyes became dark, no humor reminiscing in his contours. All of his fellow mates were stiffened as if you provoked the beast inside him.

A tight grip around your neck and you were pinned on the wall, barly touching the floor as he sadistically grinned. He was still staring at you when he shouted 'dismiss.'

Everyone immediately emptied the hallway except two of his minions who stood at the far corner of the hallway in lookout for any teachers or an legal adult.

He let you stand on your feet as you gasped for air. He saw your eyes rolling back when he dipped his head into the column. "Aren't you the orangutan I fucked last year?"

You clawed his hand. He hissed and stepped back. You yelled,"It was a mistake. We are yet not adults for god sake. If I knew it was a 'R-OH' party then I would've stayed home."

He scoffed with an eye roll. He spitted,"Cut the crap. You remember it. I remember it. But you still got guts to wander like a stri-"

You slapped him because the consequences of your action got recalled like a nightmare.

In a snap, he became ferocious if possible before twisting your arm behind your back and crashing you against his chest. He rested his lips near your ear when he said," If you see any man except me I'll make sure to ruin him. Think of me, 24/7."

"You're such a diaper boy! A fuc-"

He turned your neck and smashed his lips over yours. The struggle was real. He was too strong so it only made you exhausted and dizzy. He pushed his tongue to caress every inch as he pleased as if he owned it. It was deep, rough and demanding. He didn't cared about what he gave or you wanted, he only wanted to receive in his own way.

When he pulled away he pushed you ahead as you fell on your knees. He smirked then went on his own way. After a while commotion restarted, neglecting you like a rock.

It hurts but you stood up, grabbed your backpack and went to the nearest washroom. You went in and took out a concealer. It's like a magic stick you carry so that a phone call from school won't disrupt your parents' sleep.