Love potion pt. 1

For the first time in your entire high school duration you felt blessed. Blessed because your rival, Jeon Jungkook, caught cold and he was absent

However, it did not meant that his 'admirers' would leave you. They were pain in butt, always on trail to prove how much of an attention seeker you were for acting different or how much they wanted to prove rainbow shined on his ass.

The classes ended. You were ready to go home and enjoy weekend. Just then in the hallway you tripped over a foot and fell on your face. Loud laughter and comments were thrown your way; nothing new. Standing up on feet and holding your nose you groaned. "What the heck, Mia?"

Her friends grouped up, being her support. They looked like rich, spoiled goons. She said,"Don't fly so high. I'll clip your wings, you fake angel."

"Watch your horns. Or I'll set fire in your tail. Acting like a devil won't bring peace to you."

"It will if you-" She was cut off by a shout of 'what is going on there?' Mr. Hanbin, your P.E teacher showed up in time.

Mia didn't wanted to get into trouble so she gave youa glare and left before the teacher could reach.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he saw a trail of blood running down your nose. "Come with me."

He took you to school nurse who cleaned it and applied ointment. When Mr. Hanbin watched time on wrist watch he sighed whilst walking you out of the room. "I was supposed to leave early. My wife will be upset."

"Am I causing you trouble?" It was an innocent question because you felt guilty as he wasted two hours after dispersal on you.

"It's not you, Y/N," he mumbled," It's my 25th wedding anniversary. I thought after dropping soccer jersey to Jumgkook I could go home but if I'll deliver, I'll be late."

Unlike other teachers he cared about his students. His dark bangs and tired look explained that he gets a little to no time to take care of himself. He really liked his job.

He didn't deserved it.

Good people deserves good virtue.

So the words that escaped your lips were foreign to your own tongue. Never did you thought that you would suggest it or it would change your life forever.

"I can help you," You said," I live in same neighborhood as him."

His eyes lit up and a thankful smile sprawled on his face. He thanked you before giving you the packet that was in his cabin. You saw him leaving in hurry before you walked towards your parked bicycle. "Great!" Sarcastically you graoned in annoyance. You talked to yourself,"Why are you so kind?"
__________

Jungkook couldn't believe he had to deal with his friend Jake and Jake's friends, who stopped by to give him company that he didn't wanted. His parents were out for a business trip and he felt so much weight on his shoulder. They were more of a burden to him since he had on serve them and participate in conversation while having a hoarse throat, all because he didn't wanted them to hate him.

He watched them talking then glanced at the wall clock. The school ended two hoy ago and they were here instead of going home. It was nice but not nice at the same time. He had a headache plus the nausea was getting the best of him. On top of that he couldn't push Mia away who was clinging into him.

God, does she bath in perfume?

That's it. He's getting rid of them. "Hey, guys. How about you guys help a sick boy clean his house? Jake, you clean toilet. Suzy and Mia could vaccum. June and Dune can clean roof."

All of their faces fell at once. Jake wore his shoes and said," Oh, I'm late. My mother asked me to go grocery shopping with her. I'll skip." He didn't wait and went away. "J-Jake, your mom asked me to tag along, wait for me," said June who held Dune's hand and followed the first.