Groom-napping

With a pout you pushed him against the wall and said, "How could you go on a blind date, oppa? You promised to marry me."

Jungkook coughed from the sudden impact before he said," Come on, I was 16 when I said that. Now I am 32, also eight years older than you. Marriage is unlike a play of house."

You whined before pulling away. "I love you. Can't you see it? It's you or no one. I mean it." He grinned," You want me? Try and take me."

Without sparing you a glance he walked away while you shouted,"Only twenty roses are left. Be ready to say yes."

You also exited the warehouse where your hitman had kept him as a hostage. Actually, you paid the hitman to kidnap Jungkook from his own wedding. If it weren't for you to 'groom-nap' him then he would've never been known for his 'five cancelled weddings' although he was the most eligible bachelor.

Your hitman Yoongi does it very smooth like butter that no one knew about the person behind it. You were totally secure and protected.

Driving a car to your parents home you thought about the what the news could be? Your mother and stepdad sounded pretty excited. Pulling over you went to click the door bell. Soon the door opened and you gave your mother a bone crushing hug.

She embraced you equally and said," Missed you." You pulled away and smiled," Me too. Living alone is hell of a work."

You steppes in and gave a side hug to Mr. Park. He greeted you too. Turning to your mother you said," So what's the deal?"

She said," Mirae has finally agreed to move on." Ohmygod. Park Mirae was married to Namjoon but when he cheated on her she broke apart.

"Where's unnie?"

She pointed towards stairs and you dashed upstairs. Slam open her room and running to capture her in a bear hug. Tbh, you were a hugger. You loved give love.

"Unnie, unnie, unnie! I love you so much. I'm so proud, babe. You finally decided to break the shell."

She giggled and said," I know right. I think it was about time when I had to marry and move forward."

"Good girl." You patted her head and listened to her talk about her list of five different dates throughout the upcoming week. When it was done you ate dinner and went back to your own home.

The next day you woke up early in the morning, drove to river Han where a world famous florist had his shop. The flowers he grew had intoxicating fragrance. Getting into the queue you waited for an hour in the chilling breeze, not to mention it was 5°C and you woke up at 5am.

Argh! Things you do in love...

Pouncing from one foot to another you finally got in and ran to a specific corner where your beloved flowers should be. A little panick was also there because generally you were the first to enter in the shop but today you were late.

As expected all the roses were gone.

A sulk drowned you into the depth of pain. You only wanted ten roses what's the big deal but somehow the bucket of 100 roses were empty.

The florist, Jung Hoseok saw you and immediately recognised as his regular costumer. When he didn't see the twinkle in your eyes he frowned. He always saw you coming at his shop to buy roses since two years. Everyday. Without a single miss, you anticipated for him to open the shop even if you get wet in rain or bare with the period cramps. You were always there.

He remembered the day he asked you why you do it and you said that the man you loved adored roses. You believe that putting 10,000 hours on anything could make you achieve it. That's why since two years you're buying the best roses for Jungkook as your crush had playfully agreed to say yes. He didn't mean it but you wanted to grasp every chance you had under your wings.