Attorney pt. 1

You took a deep breath under the stary night. Leaning on the ledge you peeked down the twenty storey building. Life ws moving fast and unfazed as if they didn't cared about the next second. You wished if you were that carefree and free living but luck would have it's way.

Standing in a prom dress in middle of the night on a rooftop you questioned yourself

Standing in a prom dress in middle of the night on a rooftop you questioned yourself. You envied those extroverts or those who look breathtakingly beautiful. Meanwhile you were far from that.

Nerdy curvy. That's was they called you. You were into academics as you aspired to be a lawyer just like your appa who was murdered by his opposition to keep his mouth shut. It's been ten years since you miss him.

Looking up you saw a constellations and pointed it with your fingers as if stitching them together.

Suddenly the door if the rooftop flung open and a drunkard stepped in. He was stumbling forward to the empty chairs. You could only see jis back for now.

His immediate was to smash the bottle in his hand on the floor before lifting a chair in air and throwing it across the roof. You shouted aloud because the chair screeched until it touched your toe.

When you thought it was the end of it all your eyes opened to check if it was heaven but it was the same darkness and the drunk man whose all attention dropped on you.

Okay, this is it. If not a chair then this stranger will kill you Hyun Y/N.

"Who are you?" His deep, slurry voice was lower than usual octave.

"That's not an apology." You stated while picking up the chair and gripping one of its arm. You were panicking inside but didn't let it show. You couldn't run because he was in between you and the door. Also, you had to brave. Well, it could be your bravest decision to talk or might become the stupidest.

Whatever, you won't give up. If he attacks on you, you'll swing the same chair and break his spine.

He looked at you more intensely then at the distance you had with the ledge. Anyone would think you came here for bungee jumping without a rope. He said," High school, huh? Girls these days thinks they are some main character of some sort of book but are nothing but fvcking pussy." He scoffed at you.

You clenched your fists. It felt very personal. "What do you know about life? Wasting yourself in alcohol doesn't make you an adult." You yelled.

It triggered him because he whipped around and took fast steps towards you with his index pointed at you.

He said," You know what high school does? It gives you false hope that a girl is fragile, damsel in distress. They are vcking leeches who runs after money. Bloody gold diggers." He spitted on your face. It was disgusting and enough to worsen your mood. You became livid.

"Then earn, you motherfvcker." You grabbed the collar of his linen shirt and pushed him on the ledge, just centimeters away from the end. He was drunk but the brush of cold wind and teh sight of great height made him sober. "Men like you disgust me. Male who judge which girl they wanna go out based on their figure. They want body not soul. They deserve to suffer."