-I guess team Damon? -a laugh escaped from me, she looked so cute when she got excited over this kind of things.

-Damon and Elena are just end game. -she said, just like me and her, I thought.

-Why's that? -I asked curious.

-I mean, they end up together but besides that, she met Damon first but he compelled her to forget, he challenges her, Stefan's more like her comfort zone, Damon surprises her, they're just meant to be, he has this bad boy attitude but he's soft for her and would do anything to protect her. -she said. -They're just like...

-Like what? -I asked.

-Let's keep watching.

I don't know at what moment I fell asleep, I opened my eyes, the TV was still on, I felt a weight on my chest, I tried to move but I saw that Y/n was lying on me, at what moment did we end up like this? 

I had one hand on my chest, close to Y/n's face and the other was on her back. I wanted to stay like this forever, this was the closest we have been in weeks. I caressed her face gently, hoping she didn't wake up, she moved her head to my touch but she didn't wake up. After a while I fell asleep but I was still conscious, I moved a little to settle on the couch and I felt Y/n's head moving, I froze but she woke up.

-I'm sorry. -she said pulling away from me. -I didn't realize I fell asleep.

-Don't worry, it's okay. -I sat.

-Are you going to be okay sleeping here? -she asked, she was sleepy.

-Yeah, don't worry about me. -I smiled. -If you need anything from my room just take it.

-It's okay, thank you though. -she got up and went to my room, she stopped at the door and turned around.

-Good night, chili, I had a good time tonight. -she said and closed the door.

I was happy I got to spend time with her like the old times. Just hearing her say she had a good time made me so happy. The night would be perfect if I was in the room with her, sleeping next to her, feeling her body close to mine but at least I could feel her close to me just now.

I couldn't sleep, my brain wasn't resting at all. I was thinking of a plan to get her back without hurting anyone. After Hungary comes the summer break, that only meant Isa and me will be over by then. I didn't want to hurt Lando, after all he was one of my best friends, I hurt him once and I don't want that to happen again but Y/n is  the love of my life and I'm going to do everything in my power to get her back.

A noise coming from the kitchen woke me up, I opened my eyes and lifted my head, Y/n was making breakfast. I sat up on the couch.

-Hey. -I said with a hoarse voice, she turned her head to look at me.

-Oh, sorry I woke you up. -she said. -Good morning.

-Don't worry. -I smiled. -What are you making?

-Avocado toast. 

-You need any help? -I got up.

-Just put the plates on the counter, please. -she said, I grabbed the plates and placed them on the counter.

-How did you sleep? 

-So good, what about you? Is that couch comfortable? 

-Believe it or not, it is. -I grabbed some cups. -I'll serve the coffee.

-Okay, thanks.

-Good morning you two. -Charles said arriving to the kitchen. -Oh! Is breakfast ready?

-Yes, Charles. -Y/n said rolling her eyes. -You went to bed way earlier than us and you woke up later.

-What were you doing up so late? -he said, mockingly.

-Don't even start. -Y/n pointed at him.

-We kept watching the series. -I said. 

-I was just wondering. -he sat on one of the chairs. -It looks delicious, sister, thank you.

-I hope you like it. -we sat too, I had a bite.

-It is so good, actually.

-Well, thank you, chili. -she said, did I hear that right? Did she call me "chili" again? She's said it twice now. -I mean...Carlos.

-Oh shut up, you two can't be away from each other and much less, not be friends, stop this nonsense, we had a great time the three of us last night, just like we used to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiii y'all, enjoy the chapter

I'm also working on the charles story!! yay

don't forget to vote, thankssss