Chapter 67 - Revealed.

I licked my lips sensually, smiling as I wrapped myself tighter around him, our hands hooking into each other whilst the birds sing their blues in the sky. I attempt to rest my head on his sweaty torso before he hooked my leg over him.

"Are you ok?" he asked me breathily before chuckling.

"If I dont move yea." I comment, speaking on behalf of the soreness in between my legs. A fresh trail of sweat glides down my temple nearing my eye before I used his body to wipe my forehead, Peering up at him through the hood of my lashes.

My soft brown orbs met his deep blue, I use my free fingers to trail his jawline and run it through his damped dark roots, There we layed in the moist grass bed letting the soil soak in the juicy aftermath of our bodies. I try to not smile at what just happened prior but the close proximity of is naked body against mine and the hard shaft that twitches against my thigh wasn't helping me.

"This brings back memories." I joked to him glancing around the surroundings, the two o'clock sun now rested in the middle of the horizon,the glow hour was almost upon us. Have we really been fucking for that long? I am not mad at all.

He propped up resting on his elbows, glancing around the horizon, "A few differences" he huffs, "The horse, the house and there is no lake." I giggled feeling his massive biceps trying to wrap palm around it.

"You're beautiful" he whispered to me eyeing my naked state. The look in his eyes made me gulp.

"I'm too sore Rowan, just give me like a few moments."

Laying back down with a smug, "Very well."

Our fingers play with each other in the air, my tiny palms against his large slender ones, while the horse grunts in the distance.

I cringed. wondering, If horses could talk she would certainly tell everyone how animalistic humans can get during sex. I feel bad she had to see that.

"I'm surprised no one has come looking for us yet." I asked tracing his biceps.

"I told one of the staff that I'm taking you on a different detour and we might be a while."

"It's a long while."

He huffs thickly, "he already knew what I meant."

"H-he - he did?" I could feel my face turning red. Cringing.

"Men have a way of understanding each other." he shrugged.

"Rowan that's embarrassing." My once seductive whisper now turned to a hiss, fucking hell. "What if they heard us?"

"You mean you?" he raised a thick eyebrow at me tauntingly.

My heart nearly collapsed, "Rowan this is humiliating and -"

A Calloused palm met my cheek, smoothly gliding his thumb across until he left them on my lips, "My love, like I said. Men have ways of communicating with each other, obviously he knew to give us a few distance and he actually recommended we come here away from everyone.

The answer didn't help the anxiety but it did have a calming effect, that is until they noticed my limping, I wanted to bury myself. Twice now I  would have humiliated myself on the tree grounds and ... - wait.

Tree grounds?

My brows furrow in question trying to remember something. There was something about my sentence that sounded familiar, deep and lost in thought until it finally hit me. The first day, under the tree with the blanket ... "Hey Rowan?"

He glanced at me with a smile, looking into his eyes I search for any clues, could he have known? is he even aware, or has he been tricked to not know that his grandmother is full of lies. Lost under my lust and hunger I forgotten the reason as to why I am here, or even agreed to be here to begin with. "Could I talk to you?"