Chapter 47 -Isolated

Don't forget to read the whole chapter for an author's note! The next book has been written, please check it out!!

Never would I think I would hit a point of no return, there I sat at a bar like the loner I am, a half-filled glass of chilled Rose in front of me while I stared at my phone. The screen brightened with Justines contact number on display, since the whole fiasco I haven't heard a peep from her, not even a text. It's come down to this, so bad do I wish she could just call me, and we clear the air and move on like the sisters I thought we were but her quiet said it all. 

She played me all this time. When all in all she knew of Philips cold attitude towards me. Taking another small sip of my rose I let the screen time out sniffling, I have no one to speak too, Tanika is probably still out protesting as she should be, I don't need to interrupt her. My mind tried to wander off to a certain individual and I quickly gulped down the drink to ease my mind.

"I'll have another glass please." I tried to hide my red eyes from the bartender who kept sending me remorseful looks the moment I stepped in, the last thing I needed was pity. I had no problem pitying myself now, maybe I was too harsh? Or maybe I should have listened to him and let him explain. No matter what I said, I guess it's back to Watt-pad boyfriends it is, I never should have abandoned my fantasy boyfriends, at least I can make sure they never break up with me, they're in my mind. I chuckled slightly to myself earning a look from a few girls afar.

My goodness I forgot how much of weirdo I was and socially awkward, I've been so caught up in a mess I didn't ask for I forgot to separate fake from reality. Reaching for my glass I do a once over at everyone to see just how many were watching me be awkward before I was startled when I looked through a glass in front of me, I caught a glimpse of ... Someone. Was it my imagination? Deeply do I stare focusing on every detail when my heart starts pounding, the man looks right at me before huffing a smirk.

Hair gelled to the back of his head with loose locs and blue eyes, a navy-blue suit that accentuates his physique and appearance. He stands slowly and menacingly from the table laughing with grownups who only sent him a once over before minding their own. Never do I ever want to give this individual the opportunity of watching me cry, especially after all he has done to me. I'm not in the mood for him and frankly I don't want to engage in any conversations. Gulping down the rest of my Rose I try and make haste before I ran right into his chest.

"I'd be careful, you wouldn't be able to afford to pay me back." Philip says eyeing me distastefully. No one told him to come over to me.

"Apologies, now please excuse me." Trying to make my way around him he suddenly takes a step-in front of me again.

"I wasn't done."

"But I am, now please excuse me." After Tanika spoke to me about him, miles away from him was the best, He enjoys having people to look down on, yet why me? Each step I tried to take around him but was of no use. Lowering down to my level before he whispers into my ear.

"You're not necessarily in the right position to go against me, whatever you're doing to Cameron and Kevin has no effect on me whatsoever, best you listen before I make things get ugly for you." His voice deep and raspy.

"You're seriously threatening me right now? I'm not in the mood for you Philip, don't make me scream." My eyes deadpanned before they softened at his calm demeanor, slowly to the right he looks, focused on something near, unconsciously I followed; a man in black by the door with an intimidating height glares back at me, from the corner of my eye I watch Philips head move behind me and unconsciously I followed suit, the bartender that kept sending me looks this time sent me a dark glare, with one last breath Philips head moved to a couple of officers that sat at a faraway corner who's eyes are already on me. With a nod from both they pivot their heads before placing their hands on their guns.