Chapter 22 - Busted🌶️

The warmth of the sun hit my face; through my closed eyelids I could tell it wasn't an early morning shine but an almost afternoon, holy cow I need to get up and open my shop. I winced deeply from the soreness between my legs trying to wiggle them, I can't open my eyes, something sticky and dry is on my face. There is something heavy around my waist, I know I'm on a bed, but what's with this strange weight on me, I was ready to panic when the smell of coconut essence put me at ease.

I needed to see the damage to my body from last night, the feel of his rough hands all over me last night brought ghost pleasure, I arched so much I think I'll be living with scoliosis. Slowly I peeled my eyes open, there was a dry feel on my face almost blurring my vision a bit, what is that on my face? I was about to lift myself up when a slight tug from my waist brought me back down.

"Stay" a groggily deep voice muffled as he dug his head behind my hair.

Cringing to the ticklish sensation of his fingers "Rowan, I need to open up my shop" I giggled. Though I wished I could just lay there just like that with him holding me tight, I have a commitment to my shoppers.

After reluctancy he let me go, at the same time I was able to open my eyes. Turning my head towards him and I was instantly turned to mush Seeing him lay there ... naked made me wet all over again, pure muscles display large and firm with one arm draped over his face only displaying half of those plump lips that most absolutely left Hickie's and kisses all over me last night, broad shoulders and flat stomach, deep V line disappearing underneath the blanket, down girl, down.

Can't say the same about that python though, it was hard not drooling to scene, breath, Jane, breathe ... no, seriously breathe bitch. Sucking in a breath my heart leaped when he slowly lowered his eyes to look at me, those perfect voluminous lashes I'm jealous of and the Cerulean Blue orbs, though last night proves he is not innocent, those eyes would tell you different.

The perfect silence and the perfect man, I hope he doesn't think I'm weird for watching Porn last night, I'm still dumbfounded at how he managed to be very quiet in entering, was it through the window? It would have to be the most logical explanation, but we were two stories up. My thoughts came to a halt seeing him slowly rise to my level, eyes moving everywhere on my face before landing to my eyes and huffing a smirk, I could be wrong, but it almost looked like a smirk of achievement.

What is on my f- I shut my mouth quick when a memory came to mind, I wanted to die, Rowan perfectly mimicked every move from the scenes last night ... Including the finishing scenes, my face must be coated in his come, I must have passed out from the poundings my pussy endured from this man. Taking my finger to wipe off the smears, my mind was indeed correct - all over my face to the middle of my hair, Tarzan comes a lot, he stares at me eagerly I guess I wasn't done yet, sticking the finger in my mouth I heard a growl and that only made me suck harder.

I need to get up before he pounced on me again, Agony it was limping to the bathroom, droplets of liquid fell from me with each step, my pussy feels like it's going to fall off. Staring into the mirror my mouth fell open, I couldn't even recognize myself anymore; love bites, Hickie's and cum, my spaghetti strap top split open in the middle and naked waist down. My oh my, the jungle man indeed has a hunger. Glancing back at him I'm taken back seeing him watch me from the bed stoically yet in thought, hands folded behind his head, I could still see a hunger in his eyes from here, nope absolutely not, I won't be able to stand at all of this continues.

Slightly closing the door, I peeled off the rest of spaghetti strap and stepped into the shower, I guess today is hair wash day. If I winced harder, I thought my face would freeze, the sound of the door slamming made me do a full 180 coming face to face with Rowan on the other side of the clear curtain, naked. My mind screams no, yet my body told it to shut up, my mouth frozen seeing him whether the shower fully towering over my body. Whimpering from the way my nipples tickle against his broad chest.