Chapter 20 - Reality

My feet tap under the table trying hard not to look at Philip whose eyes just can't seem to look away from me, what the hell. "So, what happened this morning babe you sound kind of muffled." Justine says setting down a plate of breakfast in front of Philip, I almost giggled at her failed attempt to hide her limping but didn't fail to catch another scene in the process, just as she said that sentence Philip's eyes got darker almost waiting for me to prove his theory.

"Oh, sorry uh just a nightmare" I hated lying to Justine, especially when the truth comes out, she will blow my head away.

"That was some nightmare," she giggles sitting down next to me on the table.

Laughing off the awkward "What do you mean?"

"Your glowing love, I can feel pleasure radiating off of you" she eyes me playfully.

I could help the giggle that emerged from me, turning away to not look at her in the eyes as she started laughing, I still felt Rowans ghost fingers inside me, the sensation still has my legs wobbling for dear life. Just as the thought of Rowan came so did curiosity, after kicking him out of the bath earlier when I saw him ready to get in the bath with me.

Yet, when I came out, he was gone, there was not a sign of him anywhere in my room, I only hoped he didn't travel too far, he is under my supervision, or was it the other way around. Right now, my biggest fear is him showing up while Justine or Philip Is around, emphasis on both, my eyes are constantly being diverted across the room discreetly.

Philip and Justine continued the conversation in the background while my eyes were silently looking at every corner of the house, how does he just disappear like this? I didn't even hear the door open or close, where could he have gone, upon looking around my eyes caught sight of the couch, shoot, the blood.

It completely escaped my mind; I was too busy getting fingered. Slowly turning my head back, I was met with Philips eyes once more, he looks at me and the couch before huffing a smirk. "By the way babe, I saw blood on your couch last night".

My breath shortened dangerously once the room got quiet, on instinct Justine's eyes quickly landed on me they trailed down from my breasts to my arms before getting up and headed towards me, "where were you hurt? Do we need to go back to the hospital? They probably missed something". Though in a state of panic her soft hands were trailing all over my body, If I wasn't hurt before I am now, Holy shit.

Catching her wrists. "Justine I'm ok."

"But he said there was blood and-"

"On the couch babe, last night I'm surprised you didn't notice, it was a trail of blood." Philip says dark and assertively, Justine breaks free from my grip and charged right over to the couch, my heart sank once her eyes scanned all over the place finding the stain. My secret is blown I know Justine would never utter a word to anyone, but I cannot say the same about the man that sits across from me.

It's over, it only lasted a day.

"Where?" Justine's voice laced with an unknown question, and I looked up to see her looking right at Philip.

"Babe, look at the left side" I hear Philip annoyed on the other side, the both of us watch in confusion as Justine digs through the whole couch hair frizzled everywhere while lifting, pulling and stretching everything. "I don't see anything" she doesn't hide the irritation behind her voice. With a growl Philip stands abruptly heading over to the couch, pointing his finger "Right the-".

The room goes silent, Philips words have faltered, and I watch his finger slowly drop, Justine and I watch his brows furrowed with a confused expression searching with his eyes for the stain. What the fuck? Even from where I was sitting, I could already tell where the stain was, my head was on the source last night, a dark chuckle than rang through the silence, Philips dark eyes met mine, he stares at me so deeply I could almost see the real storm brewing within.