*Next time on Tarzan*

Chapter 61 -

I hid in the closet hoping my rumbling stomach didn't make a sound, damn my brain for thinking of that delicious meal waiting for me downstairs, praying for their departure.

"Are you sure you stuck to the story?" My ears suddenly perked, The voice was familiar. A sultry tone with a whistle.

"Yes, madam. I made sure to always stick to the script, she died in a car accident with a child." Wait, that voice. That story.

"So why now, is he here?"

"I - I"

"Is this your revenge? Mind you it's me that continues to put up with this garbage payment. And you have the nerve to do this?"

"Madam I swear ... I"

"With a snap of my finger you could be on the street, back in that filth you call home."

The conversation turned dark, those voices are familiar. My breath steady as I leaned in.

"I swear madam, please. My daughter is dead, she is buried underneath that tree"

I suddenly gasped a little too loudly, stepping back on a weak board.

Chapter 62 - 🌶️

"Rowan ... I"

"It seems, I have been too relaxed and not paying full attention. My apologies my love." His smile widens, a twitch in his dark eyes. A storm he is trying to hold back.

"Wh- what do you mean?"

With a single hand he is unfastening his belt buckle slowly. Eyes never leaving mine. I gulp at the sound "kindly turn Jane, I want your ass in the air, underwear to your ankles."

Wait what? "Wait what? Rowan" I giggle and quickly swallow seeing the dark look in his eyes, he smirks seeing me take a step back when he fully pulls the belt from his waist.

"Are you afraid" he whispered with his deep voice.

"Yes Rowan," I breathe erotically, "What are you going to do to me?"

The clicks of his shoes as he took steps close to me made my nipples erect. "I'm sorry"

"Not yet Jane, not yet." Mint blueberry breath fans my face. "Do what I say Jane. If I do it myself, I won't be nice about it." The hook of the belt is wrapped around his veined hand, free hand rolling up his sleeves, the organ in between his legs poked out in his grey trousers.

I gulped, seductively turning purposefully brushing my ass against him, smirking to him sucking on a sharp breath. Taking my time to lift my dress "Like this?"

A calloused hand glide across my ass before delivering a slap, "Just like that" he growls, "It would appear you aren't wearing anything underneath."

"No"

"Perfect, that you will receive a reward"

Chapter 63 -

"A problem Jane, a serious problem?" She yells.

"What is it? What's going on?"

"I'm sorry Jane, I told Philip about the book, I'm so sorry."