Chapter 23 - Beg🌶️

The dress rides up with each step I take, my thighs clap together tightly while my hand inconspicuously pulls the front of the dress down. Thank goodness for the coat cause than it would have looked like I was picking my wedgie trying to keep it down from the back. I must admit, the dark blue dress really pairs well with my dark brown complexion. My kinky tight curls braided at the top until let loose in the end making a big puff, skin glowing from the coconut oil I applied earlier, Indeed I do look stunning but in danger of the man next to me.

Keeping me from the roads Rowan walks on my left side and I on his right, such a gentleman like gesture as we walked to my shop his hand on my hip that sometimes I would be aware of him sliding it to my ass feeling it ripple. Hot breaths weren't enough, I'm ready to collapse.

When I see her tonight, I am going to kick her ass.

"Where it she says, or I'll show him the videos of you squirting."

Last time I let her take videos of my vagina to send it to Pornhub.

Seeing as I had no other choice but to agree, I practically had to drag Rowan out of the room. He is massive and strong, not a single push makes him even tip from his stance, I had no other choice because of the way he was looking at me - something tells me he'd maul me right in front of Justine the minute I dropped that towel. After thinking it through the idea was great, being sexy just for him and seeing how to tempt hi, this was going to come back and bite me in the ass and obviously I'm not thinking shit through, but all I know is this sudden confidence doesn't come often.

Tugging on his sleeve "Right over there I pointed" he didn't even look, dark eyes on my breast, it's a built-in bra yet my breasts were kind of ... bigger, oh yea my cleavage is hanging out there. Oh, and another thing, I have no underwear on.

Softly taking my hand he looks left and write before slowly helping me across the street, hands so warm and calloused completely swallowing my mine, my heart is on fire this is another gentleman gesture, I already know he is a sweetheart with me but where was he learning all of this?

"T-thank you" God this is hard, turning around to unlock the door was even more challenging, Rowan stepped closer behind me hard on pressed against my back, sniffing my hair before lowly growling, I swallowed thickly.

Opening the door, I almost slipped inside -- and I say almost because just as my foot missed the step Rowans arm already slithered around my waist catching me just in time. Not even that made his strong stance falter his feet were still planted on the same spot, Lord he is so strong. I than felt a draft in my front and realized my dress rode up - my pussy all bare and exposed, liquid pools freely form me at the way his hands tighten around me practically fusing me into him, throbbing dick is ready to impale me from the back.

"Rowan" I whispered, feeling his head dip into the side of my neck.

Inhaling a large essence of my hair he let go and disappeared from behind me I whimpered from his missing body heat, the darkness disappeared in seconds I barely got the time to dilate my pupils before a few people already walked in, were they there the whole time?

I'm not ready, and I certainly am not stable enough to walk to the register with my wobbly legs, without question I was lifted into the air bridal style and was brought right to the register a few people awed at the scene while I secretly played scenes in my head of him laying me down on the counter fingering me in front of everyone.

I Just can't be normal.

The day went by smoothly, Rowan is a big help to have around, holding large items and carrying them out to cars, reaching the higher up things, and right now without me even having to ask him anything he's sweeping the floor. My eyes solely on him only today, he stayed quiet tending to the customers' aid, countless compliments and praises, if only they knew who he was in bed. A little quiet was bestowed upon the shop.