Chapter 30 - Pathway

I thought of you all in mind, enjoy the extra chapter!

My eyes bounce between the draft chapters, my finger hovering over my phone at detective long Johns number, to the picture frame of me and Justine, I'm torn. Moments like these I wished I could have the ability to see the future, - not just to found out if I'm going to win the lottery or my mom revealing to me, she's a secret billionaire - but a question I need answers to, 'would Exposing these men guarantee me real safety in the long run? Or was this all-temporary happiness that my guardian angel sent me before all hell broke loose'. I don't know who to trust yet, so far Detective sex magnet has slightly proven to me he means no harm but that's it on my end, it's really me against the world at this point, I am all alone, my thoughts spiral while I bury my head into my folded arms on the desk.

The sound of my door creaking open put me on edge, an aroma of bacon made me slowly look up, mouth pooling with drool, --wait when did I-? In he stepped, placing a plate of crispy red bacon, scrambled eggs and slightly burnt waffles with the dry golden crust, American cheese and grape jelly lazily smeared on my eggs the way I like it.

Wh-what? Eyeing the plate of delectables I felt strong hands embracing me from behind, his natural coconut essence made me want to ditch the food and eat him instead, "Ro-Rowan?" I was about to ask a dumb question yet again, of course he knows how to cook my favorite breakfast, he stares at me ninety percent of the time eyeing each and every one of my movements, he did all of this without me even asking, he's so quiet I hadn't even noticed he was gone, his stare is always intense, no wonder I felt a cooling sensation from the natural heat when he's around me.

Hesitantly I layed my head on his chest, head dips to my neck from behind planting kisses on my cheeks, soft strands of his golden hair lightly brush my forehead, suddenly the feeling of safety fell around me, I loved those benefits the most, of being able to feel safety.

"Eat, Jane" I can never get enough of that rich velvet voice speaking softly into my canal, definitely obvious he enjoys watching me shudder from it, goose bumps blanket my skin hearing him chuckle from behind me, before moving to the front of me.

White dress shirt neatly tucked into his black trousers, "You're going out?"

"Class" he responds softly, rich and accent coated - I keep forgetting the jungle man is from Germany, --. Squatting in front of me right in between my legs, huh? Eye contact intent as ever, a mischievous gleam in his eyes had me worried for a second until I saw the caramelized swirl of our skin touching, tanned hands reach up sensually landing on my naked thigh, watching my thighs ripple made his eyes go dark.

Like the lion toying with his pray, maybe it would have been safer not wearing black spandex shorts near him ... would it? Before I could question anything both his palms were feeling up my legs; front and around slowly, what was this?

"Can I eat?" he tells me in his broken English.

The question thankfully caught me off guard before my eyes turned hazy from the delirious gaze, "Uhh sure" I spoke breathlessy unable to handle the intensity of his deep blue stare, moving the plate to the edge where he'd be able to grab a bite my breath hitched feeling his fingers hooking into my spandex line along with the underwear underneath. "Rowan what are you *gasp*."

One minute I was sitting upright looking down at him than suddenly my whole body was shifted and pulled and I'm eyeing the ceiling, my legs land on his broad shoulders, My God I need a pedicure My toes are so crusty I looked like I was the first to roam the earth.