Trust

Rivera Pov

I woke up from a cold sweat as I looked around my room to see nothing had changed. I take a deep breath and exhaled, remembering the dream I had. I could still remember it. That scream of anguish from back then. The feeling of fear that was in my heart from that day still lingered even though it was years ago.

Getting up from my bed, I got myself ready for the day and got myself dressed and made my way to the office to see Loki sitting on the couch talking with Finn.

"I'm telling you, Finn, it was her! That crazed women 15 years ago!"

"It's not her Loki. There's no way it was her, but..." Finn frowned as he looked down to think.

'What are they talking about?' I thought to myself.

Loki then noticed Rivera and then shouted at her.

"Rivera, you saw the War Game. Didn't you see her!?" Loki said.

"Who are you talking about, Loki?" I asked her.

"Ladon! The woman that we fought 15 years ago!" Loki said as I felt chill go up my neck.

"Yes, I remember her Loki and your right that was her during the War Game." I said to her.

I see Finns eyes widen but make a deep sigh.

"I see so after everything we put into her she not dead." Finn said, rubbing his thumb.

"Hey Mom, do you think we can get her into our Familia if we asked." Loki asked me with the annoying nickname she gave me.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We did destroy her previous Famila with the Freya Familia." I sister to her as I see Loki pouted.

"This sucks!! Now she's with that stupid midget Goddess!" Loki yelled, floping onto the couch.

I stood there in thought.

If Ladon is really still alive, I wonder if she is still angry about back then. No, of course she is she might just be binding her time at this point to make a move on us. Or maybe Im overthinking everything. I then decided to leave the room.

"Hmm, where are you going?" Loki asked as I turned to her.

"To find Ladon."

////////////////////////

"It's been a while, Ladon." I said to Ladon.

There she stood without a hint of emotion. I couldn't tell if she was angry or not. Although she never was the angry type. Right next to her was the boy who won the War Game Bell Cranell. Ladon had pushed the boy forward a little.

"Go ahead, Rabbit. I'll meet you back home and tell the Goddess the good news." Ladon said to Bell, smiling at him.

"Alright, Miss Sophia, I'll see you back home." Bell said as he walked past me as it was only me and Ladon with a few people in the street.

Her face was blank but then turned into a smile.

"Hello Nine Hell, it's been a while. Shall we go somewhere more private? I know a coffee shop nearby." Ladon said, pointing behind her.

I don't know why I came to see her. I definitely wasn't guilty for what happened back then. Maybe I just wanted to see her with my own eyes. This woman could easily identify as a monster that would walk through the dungeon.

"I don't mind." I said, but in truth, I was cautious as I held onto my staff tight.

I followed her to the coffee shop and saw a small but nice looking Cafe. We both sat down on the outdoor chairs as a waiter came to us.

"How may I take your order, ladies?" The waiter asked.

"One croissant, please." Ladon said, smiling at the waiter.

"A small black coffee will be enough for me." I said plainly as the waiter took our orders and then left.

There was silence for a moment until I was the one who spoke up.

"You seem to be doing well." I said, observing her actions and looking at her fake smile.

"Hmm, I'm doing okay. I'm currently working as a maid for Hestia Familia."

"I see..." I say to her.

Once again, there was silence between us.

"Are you here to ask for forgiveness. Apologize for destroying my home." Ladon said as I looked to her.

"No, I'm not. We did what we had to that, that was all. However, if you still harbor hatred toward my Familia, then I won't fault you." I said to her.

She only nodded and smiled.

"I see. I'm glad. If you did try to apologize, then I would have ripped your head off your shoulders." Ladon said her smile still plastered on her face but her eyes showed that she was angry.

I sigh as since what she said isn't just a threat. Soon, the waiter came with her croissant and my coffee.

"So why did you come to me?" Ladon asked, ripping a piece of the croissant and eating it while I took a sip of coffee.

I had to admit the coffee was quite refreshing. I put the cup down and looked into Ladons eyes.

"What is your goal?" I ask.

"Goal?" Ladon asked, confused.

"You've been in hiding and presented dead to everyone. I saw your body mauled and torn apart. Honestly, when I saw you in back in the dungeon, I couldn't believe it myself. Suddenly, you appear once again in the War Game just to fight the Apollo Familia."

I then lean forward on the table as she holds her uneaten croissant.

"So I have to ask why did you appear all of the sudden Ladon?"

She only stares at me smiling.

"Would you believe me if I said I  don't have any real goals and just did it because I wanted to." Ladon said, putting her head to her hand.

"If you're not going to tell me that's fine, you don't have any obligation to do such a thing, however."

I frowned at her.

"If you hurt any memebers of my Familia, I'll be sure to burn you to a crisp this time." I said to her sternly, making sure she got the message.

"I understand. I don't really care about the Loki Familia, although if you get in my way, your head is mine." Ladon said, her eyes glowing slightly red.

I only nodded and stood up after finishing my coffee, not saying anything to her. She doesn't seem to be planning anything now, but everything about her was....wrong. She's definitely planning something. I need to report this to Finn and see what he thinks about this. For now, I'll have to keep a close eye on her.

Sophia Pov-

After Rivera left, I stood up and paid both I and Riveras order and decided to walk back the mansion. I reached for my bag only to realize I'm out of smokes. I sigh and keep on walking. Honestly, I don't have a big grudge against them. The weak die the strong live. That's how it works.....however I'm not dead and Rivera.....

"Ah, Elf, if I ever do get the chance, I'll make sure you pay for sure next time."

------------------------------
Blop