Rescue

Pov-

Sophia had run threw the dungeon trying to find Bell only to find a pile of rubble blocking her way. She tried to feel the presence of life anywhere only to find nothing. Not even residue of someone dying. Sophia concluded that Bell and his party must have escaped. She jumped over the rubble and kept on running to find Bell. As she did her thoughts began to wonder
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Flashback

Sophia POV

I stood in front of my mistress door waiting for morning. I wore my usual maid outfit watching the time pass by.  I would like to stay in my mistress room so I could attend to her when needed, but she didn't like me being in her room and would get angry. She didn't need any type of stress on her body right now since she was pregnant.

My eye twitched a little when I remembered who the father was, from the books I've read this is an important time for the Mistress and he wasn't even around. Probably looking at other girls with that damned God Zeus.

My jaw clenched in anger from the thought but quickly calmed myself as I breathe in a sigh. Even the Mistress's sister and my only friend Alfia weren't here but that's because both she and the rest of the Hera Familia left with the strongest members of the Zeus Familia to slay the Black Dragon. I wanted to come but I had to take care of the Mistress since she is my priority. Soon the clock hit 5 am as I left to make breakfast for her and the Goddess. I've decided to make eggs and salmon with french toast. I decided to add powdered sugar to the French toast to help my mistress feel better.

Soon after everything was finished I look at the time and see it was almost time for the Goddess to wake up. I put the two plates of food on a cart and rolled them to the front door of the Goddess. I knocked on the door.

"Goddess I have brought breakfast."

The door opened to reveal the one and only Goddess Hera smiling at me. I give her the food and she quickly took a bite of the eggs that I made and hummed in delight.

"As usual Sophia, your cooking is divine. Have I ever told you how I'm so glad Alfia picked you up?"

"You have Goddess. About 47 times now."

I said. The Goddess only smiled and patted my head. She is a strange Goddess but overall nice. She was fully accepting of me when I first met her 5 years ago. She even gave me this collar to blend in with the people on the surface. Although this collar is cursed to weaken me so right now I'm about a Level 3 I believe. Hera took another bite of food and then spoke.

"For the past five years that I've known you never have once smiled. You could smile once in a while you know."

"Mistress has told me the same thing before. I shall put it into great consideration."

The Goddess presented her plate to me meaning she wanted syrup on the french toast I went under the cart and quickly poured the right amount for her.

"I will be going now Goddess I must wake up my mistress. I will be in your office at a later time to help with documents and bills."

I pushed the cart away from her door as the Goddess made a small comment before I left.

"What a cute little monster she is...Haaa my Ladon my beautiful protector."

She said before going into her room I walked to the Mistress's room. I knocked at the door only to be given silence. I felt the presence of two life forms in the room meaning that she must still be alive.

"I'm coming in now miss."

I came in to seeweak-lookinging woman with white hair sleeping on a bed with a very large belly. I put the food on the counter next to her as she slowly woke up to the smell of food.