Prologe

"Where am I?"

I ask myself looking only to see mist.

'Wait why can't I move my head'

I try to move but nothing happened and looked down to see....I don't have a body. I'm just a head laying on the ground without a body. I know the normal response to this is to panic but I can't really feel anything.

"Huh"

I try to move again but nothing when suddenly something picked me up and held me up.

'What just picked me up?'

I was then turned around to see a female huminod body with light metal armor. The thing that struck out the most was that she didn't have a head and had black smoke coming from her neck. The instant that I saw it I knew that this was my body.

'Well, I guess I have a means of transportation now.'

I made it turn my head forward and put my head under my arm as I started to move forward. Strangely enough, this felt so natural for some reason. I don't know why? I kept on walking without any real direction. I think I should be more concerned that my head isn't on my shoulders but once again I don't feel anything. Like all my emotions have been numbed. Oh well, I guess I can think about that later for now-

"Screeeee!!"

I Suddenly heard a noise in front of me as I look to see...two very large Crystal Mantis. They seem to be fighting a group of what look like other humans. Three men with different weapons. One with a bow another with silver armor and a sword. Lastly, a smaller man wearing a robe and holding a staff. How interesting I wonder if I could interact with them. Probably unlikely with my appearance and all. I should just avoid them. Too much of a hassle to deal with them now.

"Screeee!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I looked to see both of the monsters turned to dust.

'My that was quick'

I then was about to leave when suddenly one of them started to yell.

"Hey what the hell is that thing!"

The one with the bow said as the one in silver armor responded.

"It looks like a girl without a head. Maybe it's a new type of monster? Stay cautious everyone!"

They all stared at me with interest and had their weapons at the ready. Whatever I'm just going to leave. As I was about I felt something hit my arm. Even though my head was disconnected from my body I still felt pain in my arm and looked to see an arrow stuck in my arm.

'It hurts'

I felt pain surge through me even though my head is disconnected from my body. I quickly take out the arrow and looked to see the swordsman right up in my face ready to bring his sword down on me. Suddenly I felt an urge as my vision started to become red. I felt my mind starting to go blank as one word kept repeating in my mind.

'Kill'

Suddenly my vision went completely red as I then began to hear the screams and the breaking of bones. What is this feeling of absolute hate coming from? Why do I feel like this? What is going on? What happened to the men? My thoughts began to go ramped as my vision came back to me. I see all the men in front of me diving their heads decapitated and see their skulls on the ground.
I felt that I was holding something in my hand and saw that while I was on my rampage I guess I took their spines and turned them into a whip. This sight in a way should disturb me but once again all the panic and fear that I had been once again being suppressed.

"I guess you guys shouldn't have messed with me."

I walk walked up to the man with the sword and took it off him. Putting my head down as I put on whatever equipment they had on to myself. Again for some reason putting on all this stuff in 3rd person view somehow became natural. I don't even know why but I guess we're rolling with it. Suddenly my body backed away as I picked up a small bag of what looked like gold coins. Turning my body out of sync from touching the bag of gold coins.

'I guess I need to stay away from gold coins. That might be tough'

Soon after looting what I wanted from the bodies. I saw what looked like a name tag of the men. The one with the robe had a weird name.

"Dick Walnut? What a weird name."

Suddenly a flame came out of the body of the robed man and went into my body as I felt some kind of power surge through me. That was weird. I then went ahead and picked up my head and put my head under my arm and left the scene. Looking around the place and continued to look at the unique cave structure I was in. Exploring the whole labyrinth felt very unique in some way. It just had a certain beauty to it that I couldn't describe. On my walk to nowhere, I encountered some monsters. Some left me alone while others seemed to be a bit more aggressive and had to kill them quickly. How disappointing. As I kept walking I found what looked like another party that looked to be running away from a pack of wolves and made their escape to what looks like stairs going up the surface. Or what I believe to be the exit.

'Let's follow them'

Soon after the party left and the wolves left to go somewhere else. I made my way up the stairs hoping something interesting pops up.

---------------------------------------------------------
Done hope you liked it. Have a good day.