Strange Skeleton

Sophia Pov

"Sigh..."

I huff out a large amount of smoke. I stood in the back of the Guild where no one could bother me. Not a soul to see me. That is what I would like to say until I felt someone's presence beside me. Turning my head I look to see Fels suddenly next to me.

"What do you need?"

I ask them as I finish my cigarette.

"To put it simply I need you to take care of one of the Floor Bosses."

They say as I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Isn't that the adventurer's job to take care of Floor Bosses? Why do you need me to take care of it?"

"Usually yes but something is off we would rather not have the Loki or Freya Familia in this for now..."

Fels said.

"Off?"

I ask there were a few seconds of silence until they spoke again.

"The boss has been spawning from every 3 months to every week it's unnatural, especially for the dungeon. That was the report that was given to the Guild. I just want you to defeat it and see why this is happening."

Depending on the boss I could kill it even with this collar on. Although if it's a boss from floor 40 and below then I might have a difficult time.

"Who is it..." I ask.

"Udaeus..." Fels said instantly as I couldn't help but be a bit shocked. I then sigh again.

"So that's why you want me to take care of it. Since they are more or less my kin you think I can take care of it easily?"

Fels only nodded.

"Is it because most of the monsters on the 29th to 38th floors don't have any hostility towards me including the floor boss."

"You can get the job done faster because of that."

They say as I stare at Fels. Even if I'm an undead aren't you an undead too why don't you do it? Oh, right it's because I'm a monster born from the dungeon and I'm slightly stronger than Fels.

"Fine just make sure to tell the Guild Leader to cover my shift."

I say Fels nods acknowledging that I would do the job. Soon leaving the area as I left to make my way to the dungeon.

//////////////////////////////

Making my way toward the entrance to the 37th floor of the dungeon. For the most part, nothing exciting happened after I got to the 30th floor. As usual most of the undead like monsters ignore my presence. I do wonder though why they ignore me though. The other Xenos when trying to interact with their own species would usually get attacked. For me, though they don't see me as a target just another monster like them. Though if I were to attack one of them then they would come after me without mercy.

Looking to the side I see a pack of skull sheep moving around with their black skin covering most of their bodies. They all look at me as I stare back their red eyes looking into my own red eyes. They soon went back to what they were doing as I kept moving. This floor is full of other monsters other than undead ones there are also Lizerdman Elites and Barbarians that usually see me as hostile luckily, as usual, I can dispatch them with ease. Though it's mostly filled with undead types like Spartois so I don't see them often.

Soon enough I made it to the 38th floor with no problems. And in the middle of the large room stood Udaeus. It was an extremely large black skeleton with large horns and without legs.  Usually, it would only sit there not doing anything waiting for any intruder to come close to it but for some reason, it was...attacking a wall? It kept banging its black sword into the wall like it was trying to dig something out. Getting closer I see that there was a crevice in the wall where Spartois would go in