The Bloody Rabbit

Sophia talked to many adventures and continued to take magic stones from adventures and pay them. It was just a usual day for me. Just smile  and keep the adventures happy

"Isn't she just gorgeous?"

"She's probably the prettiest girl in Orario!"

She continued to hear these comments over and over as she worked. It didn't bother her since she had gotten used to these to her empty compliments.

"I wonder why she's wearing that metal collar."

"Is it possible that it's cursed and she can't take it off? Geez that must suck"

There were also those kinds of comments but again nothing to bother with. She was writing things on a sheet of paper about the weapons that needed to be shipped in. 'The Hephaestus Familia are our prime suppliers for that stuff but honestly, we could set a lower budget.' As I was thinking a voice called out to me.

"Hey, Sophia I got something for you."

She looked up from the documents that she had on her desk and looked at a guild employee with pink hair.

"Ah if it isn't pinky, how may I help you"

"Well, I have a letter from the Guild Master that needs to be sent out to the Loki Familia. Could you do me a solid and deliver this Sophia."

Sophia took the letter and inspected it.

"Very well it shall be done as soon as I get these done."

"Thank you so much! I owe you one!"

The pink-haired girl said as she left to work on other things. Sophia went back to writing and quickly got done and put it in a file. She then stood up and left for the Loki Familia. As she was about to leave she heard someone yell.

"And make sure you- Hey look out!"

Before she even noticed someone had run into her. She should have noticed him but she was preoccupied with thought. She looked down to see her outfit and a boy covered in...blood.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't."

Sophia only smiled and brought out her hand and picked up the boy to his feet.

"It is fine just get yourself changed and have a shower."

"Y-yes sorry again."

The boy quickly left as Eina went to Sophia to check on her.

"Hey, Sophia are you okay? Gah look you, your outfit is covered in monster blood!"

"It's fine I'll just have to change that's all."

Sophia said as she went into the back and quickly changed her outfit. When she was done she looked into the mirror a held the collar on her neck.

"Uncomfortable..."

She leaves and was about to leave the building when she suddenly was stopped by Eina.

"How are you feeling? I'll have to scold that boy when he gets back. Especially since what happened in the dungeon."

"Oh, he's an adventurer, what's his name?"

"His name is Bell Cranell. He's a level 1 adventurer that started about a few months ago. I'm currently his advisor."

"Hmm, he seems nice. Anyway, gotta go deliver a letter so I'll see you later."

Sophia then left the Guild to the Loki Familia. Her face stuck in a smile as she passed the people walking around . After about 30 min of walking, she arrived at a large mansion. Opened the gate and went to the front door and knocked on it. She waited for a couple of seconds and then the door opened to reveal an elf with green hair. Famously known as Riveria.

"Good evening Miss I am from the Guild and I'm here to deliver a message."

She sighs and takes the letter.

"Is this about what happened in the dungeon a few hours ago? You guys sure are quick"

"I have nothing to say in regards to that. I am only a messenger."

Sophia smiled as Riveria just nodded her head.

"Thank you for delivering the letter,hope you have a nice day."

She closes the door as Sophia leaves. She continues to wander the streets seeing as it's almost the end of the day. Once again nothing special happened while on her walk back. Seeing some of the shops closing down for the day. Seeing the people walk past she touched her collar  again and rubbed the metal collar with her fingers. She stopped when she noticed that she was close to the Guild and put on her signature smile.

As Sophia entered and was about to get back to work before closing someone bumped into her. Looking down her eyes widened to see a boy with white hair and red eyes.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you."

The boy said as he was about to leave when suddenly Sophia grabbed his shoulder. The boy turned and his red eyes stared into Sophia's gray eyes. After about 10 seconds of pure silence, the boy spoke.

"Um Miss-"

"Your hair..."

Sophia interrupted the boy.

"It's a very unique color of white."

"Um t-thank you."

The boy blushed at the compliment. Sophia looked closer and noticed it was the boy that came in and bumped into her with blood all over him. 'Bell Cranell I believe his name was. Could he be...' Sophia thought to herself only to let go of the boy and went back inside. She looked back only to see the boy running away she sighed. She then went back to her desk and did a few more papers. Sadly once again she was interpreted by someone calling out to her. She looked up to see some of her coworkers next to her with their bags.

"Um, Sophia did something happen? Are you alright?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well you came in you looked like you were upset. Usually, you have a smile on your face and when you came in you looked well...off"

That's when Sophia noticed that she was indeed not smiling like usual. She held her collar as she thought about that boy with snow-white hair. She put on her smile and responded.

"Everything just fine a bit tired is all."

They all look at each other and just accepted it.

"Well, Sophia we'll be off since we're done with our work. We'll see you tomorrow and make sure you get some good rest."

Sophia only waved at them as they left and went back to her work. An hour passed and she looked to see the sun was about to be covered in darkness as night soon took over. She put all the rest of the papers in a file and put them on her desk. She was about to stand up when suddenly she felt someone behind her. Quickly without thinking she quickly tried to hit the perpetrator with the of her fist only for them to dodge. Sophia looked to see someone in a large black robe covering their face. Sophia stared and sighed as her body began to relax. She straightened herself out and spoke.

"What is it do you want?"