The Maid

Pov

Everyone stood in front of the Apollo Familias house. Well, Hestias mansion now since they beat the Apollo Familia.

"Alright, everyone, let's go in and see what's inside our new home!" Hestia said.

Everyone followed her inside the mansion and saw a beautiful interior and clean almost glistening floor. Everything looked almost brand new, like the building was just made.

"Well this place looks clean. A little to clean..." Welf said as he looked around the mansion.

As they all admired the interior, they all noticed the sound of something being hit over and over again.

"Do you guys hear that?" Lili said as they all only nodded

Going closer to the noise, the banging sound got louder and louder until they stopped in front of a double door room. Bell opened the door and looked inside with everyone else to see a woman in a maid outfit crushing statues of Apollo into small pieces of marble with her hands, then turning them into blocks.

"Miss Sophia?" Bell said, getting Sophia's attention as she turned around. She smiled at them all.

"Ah, hello, everyone. Goddess. You're here earlier than expected." Sophia said, putting the marble block down and then cleaning herself off.

"How may I be of assistance?" Sophia said, giving them a warm smile.

"Um, what are you doing, Sophia?" Hestia asked.

"Ah, my apologies, Goddess. I was sure you didn't want these staues here, so I was disposing of them. I was thinking of selling this marble to some other Familia since the marble is in good condition." Sophia said.

"I-I see..." Hestia said.

Hestia couldn't help shake off what Loki said back during the War Game. This person once belonged to one of the most powerful Familas in all of Orario. This person was once known as "Ladon of One Hundred Lives." When she asked the other Gods who she was they only responded with an ominous answer. Many saying that she was only a "guard dog". Whatever that meant, but it seems because of her Loki and Freya are now keeping a close eye on me now.

"Goddess?" Sophia asked, snapping Hestia out of thought.

"A-ah, yes, is something the matter?" Hestia asked, looking up at Sophia.

"I was asking if you wanted to have lunch now with everyone else." Sophia asked, smiling.

"Oh right, we never ate did we, and now that you mention it, I am kind of hungry." Hestia said, looking back at the others.

"I could grab a bite to eat." Welf smiled while everyone else nodded.

"Very well, please wait in the dining room. It downstairs on the right. I will be there momentarily." Sophia said as she left everyone and went to the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, Sophia came out with a cart with plates of food for everyone.

"Today, we have Chicken Alfrado with salted asparagus. Combined with toasted sweet bread that you can put together with butter if you would like. For refreshments, I have red wine, or you may have grape juice as a substitute." Sophia said, putting the plates of food on the table as everyone stared in aw.

"Alright, I'm digging in!" Lili yelled as she stared her fork into the noodles of the chicken Alfredo and began consuming it with everyone else.

"Well damn this is really good." Welf said as Mikoto nodded her head as she continued to eat her food.

As Bell was eating, she noticed Sophia standing behind him.

"You're not going to eat with us, Miss Sophia?" Bell asked as Sophia shook her head.

"I apologize Master Rabbit, but I would much prefer to eat alone. Besides, I'm a maid. I can't do such a thing anyway." Sophia said, smiling.

"What are you talking about? You're a part of our Familia, of course you can eat with us." Bell said, taking another sip from his grape juice only to find it empty.

"Incorrect." Sophia said, taking out a bottle of grape juice and pouring a cup for Bell.

"I not part of your Familia. I'm only a maid working under a contract for the Goddess of Herth. Isn't that correct, Goddess?" Sophia said, looking at Hestias' direction. Hestia smiled at Sophia.

"Even though you're not really a part of my Familia, you still live here, so that's good enough for me. So if you want to eat with us I'm okay with that." Hestia said as Sophia only nodded in response. After everyone was done eating, Hestia stood up and looked to be making an announcement.

"Alright, the next thing on the list to do is...renovations!"  Hesita yelled as everyone looked excited.

"Since we got all this money from the Apollo Familia, we can pretty much renovate this place however we want! Then, after that, we can put up fliers on recruiting people into our Familia! Hahaha, everything's working out so well!!" Hestia yelled in excitement as everyone cheered her on.

"Goddess, may I speak freely?" Sophia said as she was picking up plates.

"Yes, Sophia, do you have a request on the renovations?" Hestia asked, looking confident and pridful.

"It's great that you want to make renovations to the mansion, but I believe we should hold off on the recruiting other Familia members..." Sophia said.

"Why we have plenty of money left over from the War Game I think we can take in a hundred new Familia members with the amount of money that we have now."

"But Goddess....aren't you in deep debt with the Hephaestus Familia..." Sophia said as Hestia froze from that as everyone also froze and looked back at Hestia.

"Goddess what is Miss Sophia talking about?" Bell asked as Hestia looked around nervously.

"Well, you see...."

Timeskip-

Everyone was looking down, trying to figure out how to get out of debt while Bell was passed out in his room from the amount of debt Hestia had from the Hephaestus Familia. On the other hand, Lili was reprimanding the Goddess.

"You forgot that you owe 200 million valis!" Lili yelled.

"Actully she only has to pay 195,450,000 Valis with the amount that we have, but since you want to do renovations of the mansion, it would actually be 197,450,000." Sophia calculated putting out a piece of paper.

"You're not helping!!" Lili yelled at Sophia as Sophia only shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyway, the best we can do now is just go back into the dungeon and take on more quests." Welf said.

Everyone sighed as Hestia stood up.

"Hold on, I was never going to ask your help on it! I was the one who took the loan, so Im the one that's going to pay it off." Hestia said

"Oh yeah, you going to pay all 200 million." Mikoto said as Hestia cringed.

Without any of them noticing, Sophia had left the room for them to discuss those matters. To Sophia, it wasn't really a big concern for her since she never really cared about money and only saved it as a hobby.

Entering a room, she sees Bell lying in bed with a damp towel on his forehead.
Sophia looked down on the boy to see if he was awake.

"It would seem that your Goddess has put you in a large hole, Bell. As usual, Gods and their selfish desires. Always makeing the lives of the lower world harder." Sophia said.

She held her collor as the metal clicked with each other. She then silently left the room to let the boy with white hair rest.

---------
Having a job is hard....