War Game 2

Pov

Hestia sat down with the other Gods waiting for the War Game to start she then saw Apollo making his way to her.

"Are you ready to lose Hestia. Once you lose, you'll be banished from Orario no the lower world forever." Appolo said, having a large smirk on his face.

Hestia only turned her head away from him, ignoring him. In honesty, she was a bit worried but had faith in her children to win.

At the Guild, they all looked at the magic mirror that was floating above Ganesha as everyone was excited about the War Game. At the Guild entrance looking at the Mirror that showed the War Game, there sat both Misha and Eina both with sad expressions.

"Man, I can't belive Sophia just quit like that. Now that she's gone how are we going to operate?" Misha said sadly.

"We'll be fine, Misha. I'm more worried about why she quit so suddenly and if she is okay." Eina said to the Pink haired girl.

"Yeah, maybe we really were working her too hard." Misha said looking back at the mirror.

They looked sad but then Misha shook her head and looked at Eina.

"Forget about that let's just focus on the War Game we can find her later and ask why she left!" Misha said trying to cheer both Eina and herself up.

"Do even know where we would find her?" Eina asked

The girl was about to answer but then looked embarrassed

"Um er well....." Misha said, trying to get make an answer but then was interrupted by one of Ganeshas members.

"And let the War Game Begin!!"

They said then ringing the gong making the War Game began.

On the field of where the War Game was taking place on the West side of the castle. The members of the Apollo Familia stood on the wall ready for any attackers. That was until they saw a black robbed figure walking to the gate. They wondered how she got so close to the wall without any of them noticing.

The people that stood on the wall drew there bows and fired at the the person that got so close to the castle walld as the figure in black only swatted there arrows away and ran to the wall before jumping up and landing next to the members of the Apollo Familia.

"How did she-" Before one of them could say anything the the figure in black punched him and then grabbed them by the arm to throw them at another person knocking them both out.

The person in black jumped down from the wall and into the castle of the Appolo  Familia as every member surrounded her.

"Come on get them!!" One of them said as they all charged at them.

The figure in black only sighed.

"You aren't even worth the trouble."

They said as they punched the closest person to them and grabbed the next person and slamming them to the ground then swinging around the mans body using them like a sword to have others stay away.

Everyone watched eagerly at the two unknown people that appeared at the west and east sides of the castle. While that was happening that was happiness they saw 3 other people enter the front gate while the rest of the Apollo Familia was distracted that being Bell, Mikoto and Welf. Everyone cheered as they watched Bell and his group enter the castle. On the other hand two Goddesses were looking closely at the one in the black robe very closely.

Back with the blacked robed individual she kept everyone one at bay without a weapon and blocked any arrows that shot at her with a shield that she stole. Although the figure was slow she was still able to keep everyone at bay and making sure none of them got past her. Sadly every strength had a weakness, and she didn't notice the few that snuck up behind her.