Paerwork

Sophia Pov

After seeing how everyone was doing I thought it would be a good time to leave. I did leave the Guild without warning or notice so the Guild Master is probably going to be mad at me. Meh, I'll have Ouranos handle it. Picking up the bag full of Aqua Serpent bones I get ready to head out.

"Welp I better get going I left work early to see you guys so I better get back." I said to Lyd giving him my usual smile.

"Alright although I did want you to meet the new guy before you left."

"New Guy?" I asked I wasn't informed of someone new. Hmm maybe I should stay just to see who it is...No I need to get back I've been gone for too long it's probably about half past midnight on the surface.

"I would love to meet him but like I said I need to get back soon. If you need anything just ask Fels." I say making my standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Alright, Sophia see you another time! Oh, next time bring some of that sweet bread with you next time!" Lyd yells to me and I waved my hand back. Before I left I see Ranye coming towards me having on chest armor this time instead of the shirt that she always wore.

" Your leaving..." Ranye asked me as I smiled at her.

"Yeah but not to worry I'll be back in a few days or a week." I told her she nodded and went to join the rest of the Xenos "Take care of yourself, Sophia." She said to me before leaving all I did was smile at her and left.

/////////////////////////////

Taking off my cloak and putting it in my locker I quickly put on my Guild uniform. In the time that I've been gone, Rivera was attacked by a floor boss from the 17th floor. The reason was most likely because of Hestia of Hermes. 'Hopefully, they had their fun down there and don't go back down.' I thought to myself tying my tie around my neck even with the collar.

"Annoying..." I say to myself as I put on my vest.

Because of them we now have to send supplies and other necessary items for that place to keep on running. Even though the Guild doesn't affiliate with the village inside the dungeon all too much I already know that there going to send someone to request some help so now I better get the paperwork ready for this mess. Leaving the changing room and sitting at my desk I write down the report of the damages and what we can supply. 'Food I don't think will be an issue. Definitely will need weapons since they were used up during the attack they can use the forest already inside the dungeon to build new housing.' Looking up I see the sun emerging from the sky I then thought of Lyd and how his wish was to see the sunset but I believe seeing the sunrise is also as beautiful. I then see Royman walking to his office. I put on my usual smile.

"Good Morning sir your coffee is ready and hot in your office. Also, I have some things that need to be reported." I say as he looked at me annoyed.

"Is it about the incident in the dungeon?"I only nod my head as just clicks his tongue and walks off."Just write down the details and what they need and send it to me when you're done!" He yells walking off. I go back to my work writing down numbers sadly I can't complete this until they come up to us so hopefully, they don't need the resources from us.

"Well, it's always good to be prepared for these kinds of things I guess." I say to myself as I put the documents in my desk drawer. I get up and notice that most of everyone was here as I sigh holding my collar. I stood up and make my way toward Eina as she just put her bag on the ground as I give her my usual smile.

"Four Eyes! Sorry for leaving like that yesterday but it was work-related so no hard feelings right?!" I say with enthusiasm.

"My name isn't- *sigh* whatever and why did you leave. You seemed to be in a rush?" She asked curious of me.

"Ah it's nothing important just my own little investigation on the city. It would seem there is a problem with crime south of Orario. I suggest having one of the Familias check that out before it gets too chaotic." I say to her I see she lifts an eyebrow.

"I know that one of your extra roles in the Guild is to investigate things going on in Orario, but what exactly is it that you do?" Eina asked I put the tip of my finger on my lips. "That my friend is a secret." I say to her. Eina has always been the curious type and has made me more cautious about what to say to her.  In the end, she didn't say anything else as she only sighed."I won't pry but honestly, with the stuff you do you should really rest more I think everyone here knows you should take a month's vacation."

I only smile at her as she begins to talk about what happened in the dungeon and how Bell took the final blow to saving everyone. She seemed happy that Bell made it back as I look over to the front and see two rugged adventures come in through the door.

"They came earlier than expected..." I mumble to myself as I look back to Eina still talking." That sure is amazing Eina anyway I have things that need to be signed off and more work that needs to be done I'll talk to you later Four Eyes." I walk off as I hear her mumble to herself saying her name isn't four eyes as I grab the papers from my desk and make my way to the front.

///////////////////////////////////////////

"This is it come on man I literally came back with like 50 magic stones and this is all you can give me!" A man from the Soma Familia cried out to me as I was working in the transaction section. I only smile as he looks like he's about to attack me through the window.

"Do note that these are low quality stones if you were to go deeper then we can pay you a higher price for the magic stones."  He stared at me looking like he was trying to intimidate me as I only stared back. He only made one last huff of anger and left.

"Hey, Sophia are you okay?" I look behind me and see Misha behind me.

"I'm fine pinky no need to worry. Besides we're closing up soon so there's no need to worry."

I say to her as I make my way back to my desk. I look at the paperwork next to me that needs to be finished as I sigh. Looking around I see everyone was already leaving as I got started writing on the report for the underground city. I then remember the man from the Soma Familia I wonder why he seemed so desperate. I mean they always seemed in the need of money but today 3 members came all angry for not paying enough. I will need to look into that later when I have the time. I finish my work and open the top drawer of my desk with a single letter inside.

On the letter is written 'To my son' I sigh and pick up the letter and inspected the old letter with no one around but my thoughts.

-------------------------------------------