Money

Sophia Pov

I walked into the Guild with papers and stuff I needed to make a withdrawal of money. As I looked around, I saw many of the Guild employees to be more busy than usual. I went to where Eina was as she looked up from her papers, and her eyes widened.

"Sophia!!!" Eina said in shock

"What up four eyes it's been a few days how you've been?" I asked, putting on my usual smile.

"I should be asking you that why we're you in the War Game? We're you part of a Familia before joining the Guild? How are you okay?!" Eina asked many questions as I only smiled.

"Many questions I will answer but I'm here on business. Could I have a privite room?" I asked as Eina only nodded as we both went to a private room that was available.

"So Sophia what would you like to discuss?" Eina asked.

I took out some paperwork, and she looked at the papers.

" What....is this?"

"Its documentation for an account made a few years back I need to make a withdrawal. While your at it could you send a fast message to Bell to come to the Guild I need him here as soon as possible. I would have brought him with me but I would like to  have everything ready. I also need you to get me the Guild Master. He has something that I need." I say to her as I lay my head on my head.

"Of course I can do all that but I don't think the Guild Master is going to see you. He's still angry that you kind of quit out of no where." Eina said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Its fine if it's me, he'll want to see me since it's some really sensitive stuff." I say to her as she only looked confused but only nodded as she went to do the things that I asked her to.

I sat on the couch on what to do next. I would like Bell to not be an adventurer. However if he wants to do it I have to make sure he has something if he ever decides to quit. It's what the Mistress would have wanted. Right?

I held the collor around my neck and closed my eyes. Suddenly the door swung open reveling the fat short elf.

"Sophia how dare you quit and come back here like nothing happened! That is very-!"

"I understand Guild Master but I have more important things to discuss." I said to the Guild Master.

"Why you! Do you think you can waltz in here and demand whatever you want from me!" The Guild Amster roared.

"Actually, I can..."

"What?" He said confused.

"Do you forget who I am. I'm not just some 'woman' that just worked at the Guild. I'm much more then that..." I glared at the man I usually put on a smile but I feel as though I need to get my point across.

"I am the Guilds Guard Dog. While yes Ouranos let's all Familias run freely however they please what would happen if both Loki and Freya decided to fight each other do you think the Guild will be able to control the mess?" I said as I see the Guild Master only stare silently as I continue.

"I also own Daedalus Street, and a lot of what goes on there."

The Guild Masters eyes widen when he hears Sophia.

"What are you talking about?" The Guild Master asked.

Sophia then layed down contracts and ownership documents of areas and housing that she owned in Daedalus Street.

"I don't actively do much with them, and let you govern the wages however the Guild pleases, but what if I just decided to raise the rent of a lot of those building that are being owned. Who do you think they'll come running to. It certainly won't be me since many don't even know who I really am. Then they'll have crawled to the Guild for extra Valis. Do you think the Guild can support that many people..." I smiled, showing my position to him.

"You wouldn't dare! If you did that, the Guild-"

"I think you get where I'm getting at. So how about sitting down and listening to me instead of yelling." I said, smiling to him. Pointing at the couch in front of me.

He had a large sigh as he sat down.

"How were you able to gain this much influence over the time you've been here." The Guild Master asked as I only shrugged my shoulders.

"When you have a lot of time on your hands, you sort of learn a thing or two." I say to him.

"I see. So what is it that you need to discuss with me?" The Guild Master said, leaning back on the couch.

I need you to get me the account of the Hera Familia, more specifically, the will of.....Meteria Cranel...." I said it, I said my Mistresses name. I feel that agonizing feeling in my gut comes back, but I keep my composure.

"The Hera Familia? But they died out 15 years ago unless..." He looked down and then stood up.

"I understand. I'll personally look into it. Give me some time." He said as he left the room.

I closed my eyes as I thought back to the time with the Mistress. With my only friend and that Goddess... those days were joyful and fun.

"Mistress....I will help your son survive."

Timeskip-

POV-

Bell arrived at the Guild because of an emergency letter from the Guild. He walked in and went to Eina at the front desk.

"Miss Eina, I got the letter saying I needed to come here immediately. Did something happen in the dungeon." Bell asked, worried.

"No, no, nothing like that. It seems like Sophia wanted you to come here for some reason. It seemed so important that even the Guild Master looked to be working harder than usual." Eina said as they both arrived in a room to see Sophia looking at some paperwork, her gray eyes scanning the papers.

"Sophia Bell is here." Eina said

Sophia looked up and smiled. It wasn't her usual smile. It seemed softer but still felt forced.

"Ah Bell sorry to bring you all the way here. There is much to discuss."

Bell only nodded as he sat on the couch in front of Eina. Eina was about to leave, but Sophia stopped her.

"Ah Four Eyes, there's a lot of things that I want to talk about with Bell, but there might be some things he might be confused about. As his advisor, do you mind staying with him." Sophia said

"Um, of course." Eina said, sitting next to Bell.

"Right on to business first things first here you go." Sophia said as she passed a  few papers to Bell. Bells looked saw he saw a really large number.

"5-500 Million Valis!! M-M-Miss Sophia what is this" Bell looked shocked at the Valis on the paper

Let me see that, Bell!" Eina yelled as she looked at it as her eyes widened as well.

"Yup, quiet a lot of money, isn't it. It is technically yours it was from your Mother's and Father's will. Although mostly from your mother and your aunt and me adding most of that money in there but that isn't really important." Sophia explained.

When Sophia said this Bell looked more shocked then before.

"You knew my parents?" Bell questioned as Sophia nodded.

"I did. Sadly, I think your grandfather already told you, but both of them have already passed away. I can take you to your mother's grave, but we can do that another time if you don't mind."

"I see...." Bell said sadly as the mood of the room slightly changed. Until Sophia spoke again.

"Bell, I would like to ask you a question?"

"What is it, Miss Sophia?"

Sophia leaned forward her face grew dark as her smile faded.

"Bell.....do you still want to be an adventurer?"

-----------------
Sophia really misses her Mistress...