Prepareing for War

Sophia Pov-

Making my way to the Guild, I step inside to see everyone working and adventures  talking about the War Game. I go to the back and make my way to the Guild Masters office. I hear someone call my name and see that it was Eina.

"Where have you been, Sophia!? We really need your help with the preparation of the War Game!" Eina asked me, but I ignored her and went on with my business as I heard her shouting my name.

I entered the office of the Guild Master as the elf looked at me angrily.

"Why are you here?! Can't you see I'm - "

Before he could say anything else, I interrupted him.

"I quit ask Ouranos for more details, but I am quitting for the time being. Have a nice day." I say to him.

I closed the door and started to hear him yell behind the door. I leave to the locker room to get out of my uniform and change into my cloak and placed my uniform in a box that I had ready inside my locker. I take the box and make my way to my desk to get my personal items from my desk drawers. I take the letter inside and leave the rest of the document that are meant for the Guild.

"Doge."

I say to the Chienthrope man that sits behind me as he looks up from his papers. Before he could say anything, I gave him the keys to my desk.

"I'm quitting all the work that I have done is in my drawer. Good luck." I say, and without saying another word and seeing his eyes widen in shock, I leave the Guild, hearing him try to figure out what I just said.

I walk the streets of Orario and head to where the Goibniu Familia to get my weapon that I ordered from them arriving in a large building with smoke coming from the top. Entering the building, I feel the heat inside the building as I see the many people hammering metal. Seeing an old man hammering at what looks like an axe, I approach him. He then noticed me and spoke.

"Oh, Sophia, you here for your order?"

I smile at him nod. He nods back and makes his to the counter for me to and takes out a sword. The sword was white like bone, and the sword looked like it had segments like you could easily take the sword apart.

"Honestly, this was a really interesting project you've given me. Using the spine of an Aqua Serpent as the material and making it so the sword can detach itself and making it turn into a whip was so bizarre that I just had to try and make it."

He gives me the sword as I test it, giving it a couple of swings. It was a bit heavy, but I like heavy, so this was perfect for me.

"I also put in a magic stone in the hilt like you wanted, but I don't get how this will help the weapon in its other form."
The old man says to me as he scrachs his head. I didn't answer as I put the sword in its scabbard and put it on my back.

"If you followed my instructions exactly how I wanted you too, then there won't be a problem." I say to him as I make my leave to the Hestia Familia.

//////////////////////////

I walk around where Hestias home is supposed to be, but there was nothing here but rubble. The War Game starts in a day and this is supposed to meet the rest of the Familia.

'I guess I'll wait here for now...'

I thought to myself as I took out my box of cigarettes only to find one left. I sigh and put the cigarette in my mouth and light.

"Le Flare"

I say, lighting the cigarette and letting my head wonder as usual. I still can't believe that little baby all those years ago is here and wants to be adventure. I was worried that he might have the same illness as the Mistress, but it would seem that he's very healthy...for now. I'll have to observe his condition while I'm around him.

I sigh and continue to think about Bell. Why was he here? What happened to Zeus? Did Zeus just abandon Bell? Questions kept pondering my mind as I sat there thinking. Not I almost didn't notice the setting sun as I notice a divine presence. Looking back I Hestia walking towards me.

"Sophia, what are you doing here we were supposed to meet here in the morning?" Hestia said looking at me in confusion.

"My apologies, Goddess. I have nothing else to do, so I'm just waiting for the others right now." I say to her

"For the whole night...?"

I say nothing as she stares at me as I only smile at her. She sighs and then speaks.

" Well you really shouldn't be waiting out here it gets cold at night, and I would like you to be on your top shape for the War Game." She says as she continues.

"Come with me. I'm currently staying at Miachs house for the time being." Hestia says as I only stand and follow her.

I didn't say much while we walked back to Miachs home. Suddenly, Hestia turned around to face me.

"I just wanted to thank you again for helping us." Hestia says as I only nod at her and smile.

"It isn't a problem, Goddess. I just felt like Bell really needed my help, is all." I say to her. I then realized what I said and saw Hestia frown.

"Oh, and what is your relationship with my little Bell!" She yells as I only smile at her before I answer.

"It's complicated..." I say to her as I walk past her. She kept yelling at me, wanting to know more, but I only kept moving without answering more questions.

-------