Dont Touch

Pov

Sophia sat at her desk signing papers her mind was going from one thought to another. Her foot tapping the floor she didn't even notice the number of people around her.

"Hey, Sophia..."

Sophia looked over to the side and saw Misha looking at her worried.

"Ah Pinky need something?"

Sophia answered her how she would normally would,  smiling but that didn't convince anybody. Especially since she's been acting off since two weeks ago.

"Sophia, why don't you rest a little? You've been helping us a lot and you have pretty much done most of the work for us."

Misha said as she put her hand on the back of her coworker. She knew how hard Sophia works and how the boss Royman had been working her like cattle. Everyone including her was all worried.

"You should take the rest of the day off Sophia. The rest of us can handle the work since today is slow, and don't worry we'll cover for you if anyone asks."

Sophia looked down at the papers and then looked to be thinking. Her smile wasn't at all on her face. Before Sophia could say anything else she heard a loud voice at the front. She got up and walked to the front to see a young woman that looked like a new adventure being harassed by an older man.

"Come on sweet heart why don't we go to the dungeon together? I got a lot of tricks that I can teach you."

"I told you no! Please leave me alone already!"

"Come on-!"

"Excuse me."

Sophia had come behind them she had her usual smile.

"You are disturbing the peace. I would like for you to keep it down or please leave."

The man smiled as he approached Sophia looking at Sophia in her gray eyes.

"Sophia it's been so long! I never see you in the front that I almost thought you quit."

The older adventurer put his arm around Sophia's neck as Sophia only continued smiling.

"Man look at you they must be working you like a dog in there. Why don't take a break? I know a place."

"Thank you for the offer but I'm not interested."

Sophia tried to push the man away but he only pulled her in tighter.

"Oh come on I know you gotta be tired of working here. Besides..."

He suddenly grabbed the chain connected to Sophia's collar. Everyone that was watching was shocked at what the man did.

"You gotta be into that kinky stuff right? I can play that game you know. So-"

Before the man could say anything else Sophia slowly grabbed the man's wrist and easily made him let go of the chain. The man looked to be in pain as Sophia's grip only got stronger as he tried to tough out the pain.

"H-hey your pretty strong, But d-do you mind letting go."

The man then noticed Sophia's eyes again. They were still a gray color but they glowed slightly red. The man couldn't help but be afraid as he no longer saw the eyes of the calm and always smiling woman. Only the eyes of an enraged monster.

"H-!!"

Before he could say anything else Sophia threw him into the wall making him fall to the ground. Before he could do anything his body
froze in place as he looked at Sophia in front of him.