Negotiations

Sophia Pov

"And that's all I can say. I believe that the Soma Familia are the ones pouching the Xenos."

I say to an old man say on what looked to sit on a throne with torches around him. This old man Ouranos and was a god that makes sure monsters from the dungeon don't leak out to the surface. How he does it is unknown to me but that is none of my business. Next to him stood Fels as he just stood there while Ouranos was thinking. I then spoke again.

"In my opinion, I think the Guild should just take down the Soma Familia once and for all. With your permission, I will punish them all personally..."

I say to Ouranos. Out of the many Deities that I have met Ouranos is the most logical and someone I know to be reliable even if he is stuck in this room. He closes his eyes and thinks it was a couple of seconds but he answers.

"I believe there is more to this than the Soma Familia. You may do what you must in order to punish them but nothing too drastic."

'Nothing too drastic huh...' I think to myself as held my collar.

"Alright, I'll do what I have to." I say to Ouranos as I make my way to the exit.

//////////////////////////

In my Guild uniform, it was the middle of the night with no people around. I could have done this in the morning but I wanted to get this done and over with. I need to see if Bell was okay. Apparently from the information, I gathered, there will be a War game with him and the Apollo Familia. Bell against a whole Familia is impossible honestly how did that boy get wrapped up in this mess? I have to find a way to fix this before he gets himself killed.

I think of ways to help Bell as I made my to the Soma Familia when suddenly I heard fighting. Getting closer to the Soma Familias base I see them fighting 4 other people. Behind them I see Goddess Hestia shouting at the crevice in the wall. I sigh.

"Annoying..."

I say to myself as I slowly make my forward toward the fight. Before making my way toward the front door someone attacked with their sword trying to bring it down toward me. I grabbed the sword and broke it then held him by the collar of his shirt making him look directly into my eyes.

"Bring your God down here I have official business from the Guild."

I say to him seeing the look of fear in his eyes. He nods and I let go as he makes his way inside the Soma Familia home. I see that other members look at me ready to attack me as well I looked at them using my fear ability as they all backed up. Honestly, why are these people fighting? Didn't Hestia just get into a fight with Apollo and now she's dragging other people from different Familias to fight other Familias. As usual, deities only know how to cause trouble. Though I do have to wonder why I don't see or sense Bell around here. Hopefully, he's not dead. Before I could go further into my thoughts I heard someone and looked to see the short Goddess Hestia.

"Hey what are you doing here?!" She asks as I turn to her giving her my usual smile.

"I am here on official Guild business. If I may ask. Why is it that you have brought all these people to fight the Soma Familia? Are you trying to start a war against everyone?" I ask her as she shakes her head.

"Of course not I need to talk to Soma! Him and his Familia are keeping Lili hostage!"

She says as I only smile. She brought all these people here just to talk to the Wine God and kidnap their own Familia member...I think I'm missing parts of the story. Before I can say anything the doors open to reveal Soma and a man with glasses and a thin face that I can only guess is the captain of the Familia. I believe his name was Zanisu. Then Soma spoke.