Chapter 49:Under Pink Petals

Start from the beginning

She explained, "Dahyun has a packed schedule this weekend, so she couldn't tag along. Oh, she asked me to deliver a message to you," Miss Momo put her hand on her hips and playfully mimicked, "Take care of my girlfriend or I'll beat your ass."

Oh. I nodded, "I see."

"By the way," Miss Momo leaned in closer, "What happened between you and Mina?" She whispered. Curiosity gleamed in her eyes.

"Just a little couple's spat," I whispered back, feeding into her curiosity,

She nodded slowly, processing the tidbit. "So, you're entrusting Mina to me?"

I adjusted my posture and bowed politely. "Yes. I've been occupied with my duties as the cruise director, unable to leave the cruise or abandon my responsibilities. I'm worried Mina will feel
lonely. I hope you can accompany her during this cruise and ensure she enjoys our destinations."

Ms Momo tilted her head, deep in thought, "Newlyweds quarrel is normal, but it's not good to let it last for a long time. I'm not sure what happened, but I've learned that the key is honesty. Sometimes, I used to sulk and wouldn't talk, but my Hyunnie wouldn't let me go until we talked it out. In the end, I usually apologize since it's often my fault, hehe," she chuckled. "But my Hyunnie doesn't blame me, she never does. She always says it's not about assigning blame or finding the solution. It's about honesty, expressing your feelings, feeling heard, and understood by your partner."

She looked at me, "You and Mina are both intelligent, remarkable people, so you two might overthink things too much."

I listened to her attentively, her words held some wisdom. She wasn't entirely wrong, but my situation with Mina was more complex than a simple disagreement. It determined our future, "We just need some time to think things through. Mina and I need that," I replied, offering a smile.

"Wouldn't it be better to think that 'something' through together?" she suggested with a shrug.

"Miss Momo, unfortunately, not everything can be solved by just being together," I explained.

"I'm too dumb to understand," she chuckled awkwardly, "But I'll do what you entrust me with. Don't worry, Mina will have a wonderful cruise experience," she assured, tapping my shoulder. She left while I watched my crew struggling to carry her stuff.

I shook my head and walked to the top deck. A few moments later, I saw Ms. Momo dragging her while she looked perplexed and defeated. I smiled as I watched them leaving the port. "Enjoy your time ashore, darling," I murmured to myself, wishing her a pleasant experience during her time off the ship.

"Some passengers remains on board. Make sure their hospitality are well taken care off," I ordered to the Guest Service Manager who nodded and left afterwards. Few hours had passed. I left the cruise and waited at the port entrance with the Food and Beverage Teams for the tuna supplier. They arrived soon with their cargo. As the tuna was efficiently transported onto the ship, the supplier casually mentioned that they had just reeled in a bountiful catch of fresh seafood that very morning, "It's just a short trip to our warehouse. I'd be happy to show you," The supplier said, extending invitation.

Aomori's reputation as a seafood haven was undefeated. I contemplated. We could this an opportunity to surprise the passengers with an extra dining experience featuring this fresh catch, highlighting the region's culinary delights, "I suppose I could take a quick look. We're always looking for fresh ingredients to surprise our guests," I replied, accepting the invitation.