Chapter 49:Under Pink Petals

Chaeyoung

Day 3: Aomori, Japan

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our beautiful port of call

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our beautiful port of call. We will be staying here for the next ten hours, allowing you ample time to explore the wonders of this destination. Please remember that we'll commence sailing again at 5:00 PM, so ensure your return to the ship by that time." The captain's voice rang out over the ship's intercom.

As the cruise ship approached the port, the passengers on board were leaning against the railing. I stood near the captain on the deck, overseeing the arrival process. The sun bathed the port in a warm glow, enhancing the picturesque scene.

I smiled as I heard the captain's announcement, knowing that the passengers were eager to begin their shore excursions. However, it was essential to ensure their safety and a smooth disembarkation process.

I turned to Mr. Ogura, the Safety and Compliance Officer, "Mr. Ogura, please oversee the exit of our passengers through the gangway. Ensure that it's a seamless and secure process. Safety is our top priority." I instructed.

Mr. Ogura nodded and immediately sprang into action, coordinating with the crew members responsible for the gangway. As the passengers began to leave, I observed the process, making sure the team guarantee a smooth transition for our guests. I watched the departing passengers closely, but there was no sign of her. She must be in her cabin room.

I glanced at my wristwatch; she should be arriving at the port any moment now. I waited at the gangway for another hour, and finally, I saw her approach. She waved her hand excitedly as she made her way up the gangway, dragging her gigantic suitcase, while the crew members followed, carrying more of her belongings. I wondered whether she was here for vacation or moving house. I greeted her, "I hope I don't burden you with my request Ms Momo,"

 I greeted her, "I hope I don't burden you with my request Ms Momo,"

She grinned widely, "I don't have anything better to do anyway."

Glancing around, I noticed she was alone. "Dahyun does not come with you?"