"She was....very kind. She was kind to everybody. Truly, she had a soul that was clear and vibrant." Sophia said, putting the papers down.

When Bell saw her face, he noticed that her smile had changed a bit. Into something more genuine.

"She had long white hair like yours and blue eyes that reflected the sky. Her voice was calm and gentle. But for all that, she had an angry side when it came to food. There was one time when the mistress got angry with our Goddess when she ate all of the cake. She was very scary that day, and that was the day our Goddess learned to never eat the Mistresses' food, especially her desert." Sophia kept on talking about Bells mother.

Bell listened carefully to Sophia as she talked about his mother. He never got these stories from his Grandpa, so it was nice to listen about his mother. It also seemed like she was genuinely happy when talking about her. That was until...

"What about my Dad? What was he like?" Bell said curiously interested in both of his parents lives.

Instead of Sophia talking about him. Sophia happy demenar turned dark as her eyes turned red. Her eyes almost resembled that of a monster. Bells spine shivered from the sudden shift in demeanor of her mood. Luckily, Sophia quickly calmed down, and her eyes turned back to gray.

"He was alright..." Sophia said as she picked up the paper and continued to read the document.

Bell had a sigh of relief  as he heard the door open behind him to see Eina come back.

"Well, it would seem there are no tricks 65 million ready to be given away ready and approved by the Guild Master and it's true that this is your money..." Eina said, sitting down.

"Well then, now that's taken care of Bell -"

"However, I wanna know?"

Eina leaned forward.

"Why? Why are you doing this? What benefit does it give you."

Sophia stayed silent and then answered with her usual smile.

"Bell is the son of someone that I hold close to my heart. He was also born into my previous Famila. As his current guardian and the last member of the Hera Familia, while he is here in Orario, I will help him survive." Sophia said, smiling.

"All I ask from you Bell is that you don't die." Sophia said as Bell nodded his head.

Eina was shocked when Sophia said she was part of the Hera Famila, one of the biggest Familias back then before Freya and Loki. However, when she said that last part, something about her smile...changed. However, Eina couldn't put her finger on it but decided not to think about it.

"I see, then I'll believe you. However, if you hurt Bell, I won't forgive you." Eina said.

However, instead of answering, she only stuck her tongue out and smiled. Eina ignored that and looked at Bell.

"Bell, it's safe to accept the contract... just be careful, okay..."

"Of course, Miss Eina." Bell said

Bell signed the contract as all three of them began discussing other matters such as the mansion that the Hestia Famila were residing in. Soon, both Bell and Sophia left the Guild to go back home. As they walked, Bell asked a question.

"Hey Miss Sophia, what was the Hera Familia? Bell asked.

"The Hera Familia was one of the most powerful Familia before Freya and Loki took over."

"If you were part of one of the most powerful Familas, does that mean my mom and dad were really strong to?"

Sophia did not say anything and continued walking. Bell wondered why she didn't answer but just continued walking with her. Bell was about to ask another question until Sophia suddenly stopped. In front of them was a tall Elf woman with green hair and her staff at her side. The person in front of them was Riveria.

"It's been quite awhile, Ladon."

---------------------------
Okay so I think there is a bit of confusion on Sophia's insta death ability when calling someones name so I'm let me explain the rules of it

1. She must know and say the full name of said person. For example, if she said the full name of Ais Wallenstein, she would die, but if Sophia only said Ais, then Sophia's insta death wouldn'thave the same affect and has a high chance to miss. However, that doesn't mean that the person won't get hurt.

2. The higher the level, the more likely the insta death will miss or be resisted.

3. This ability is considered to be a curse, so if said person has a high resistance to curses like Fels, then they should be fine. However, it's better if the ability misses since it will still do a lot of damage to the soul and body.

4. It doesn't work on God's or Goddesses.

5. If she has given a name to someone that didn't have a name previously, then she can say their names since she was the one that named them. Bell being an example, when Bell was born, he never received a name at birth, and it was Sophia that gave him the name Bell Cranell. I would explain it in more detail, but I don't wanna spoil.

Anyway if you have questions, comment. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one, I guess.