bonus epilogue

Hi.

this is the epilogue I didn't like and didn't keep but I'm still gonna share it because I TOILED to write this.

Eleven years later.

"It's my birthday, guys," Zaire smiled, walking into the living room.

Uriah sighed. "I was hoping you'd die before seeing another year of life."

I gasped. "Don't say that," I said, hugging Zaire. "Happy birthday, baby," I went on my tippy-toes and kissed his head.

"So, what are we doing?" Maximilian, Silver and I's eleven year old daughter hopped on the barstool. She was a surprise for Analia, Zaire, and Uriah. Silver and I kept it between us because my only pregnancy where I had a pregnancy bump was Uriah.

Zaire smirked, looking around. "Where's dad?"

"Not here, obviously." Uriah rolled his eyes.

Zaire ignored his bad-tempered younger brother. "Let's go visit grandpa and grandma and also our cousins."

"Um," I hesitated when Zaire and Maxi started jumping for joy. We visited my parents every other year and my siblings and their kids.

Kishma has two kids, a boy and a girl, Lucas and Winter. Winston has one daughter, Novi.

We visit all of them every other year and Silver doesn't even like that. I don't think he's going to want to go earlier than he has to. "Why don't we just spend time with Kyle, Yana and Latara's kids. So–"

"I see them everyday, mom. They literally just left our house. I don't need to see them again." Zaire shut me down right there. "I know dad isn't going to like it, but it's my birthday and you have no choice but to spoil me."

I'm not the disciplinarian. Silver is, and I manage to dispute that by sitting on his dick. Sigh.

Speaking of my friends and their kids. I almost forgot to mention. Kyle and Grayson adopted their three kids from China, Italy and here in Pennsylvania. Gracie is seventeen and they adopted her five years ago, Ming is thirteen and they adopted her when she was a baby, and Shawn is ten and they adopted him three years after Ming.

Yana eventually married Dashiel, she even made the first move since Dashiel was threatening every man she came into contact with. They had three girls and one boy. Kenna is thirteen, Sòl is eleven, Galileo is nine, and Haven is seven. Yana said she wanted a lot of kids but Dashiel got a vasectomy after Haven. He wasn't having any of it. He didn't even want one kid and now he has four of them.

Latara and Aeros had triplets, all boys. Ambrose, Armani, and Saint. Ambrose and Armani are identical twins so their names start with the same letter. Saint is a fraternal twin to the both of them.

It's crazy to think that just sixteen years ago, our lives were so bland and boring. I laughed. "Yeah, we can go to Anguilla. I'm sure your dad will understand."

"When did I say anything about understanding shit?" Silver walked in from wherever he went. "I'm not funding shit to go to Anguilla."

"But it's my birthday." Zaire pouted.

"And I want to go to daddy, I want to see Grandma and Grandpa!" Maxi said, hugging her father.

I hugged him too, pouting. "Please,"

Silver grumbled. "I'm not paying–"

"But, I'll pay you back," I winked secretly. "I promise," I smiled widely.

Silver shrugged. "I guess we can go. I mean it's your birthday...I guess."

I smiled, giggling as I hugged Uriah, who had caught on to what I meant and was physically distraught.

What nyash will do to a man.

Ik it's short but this book has been going on long enough. Yall don't need a whole story about how they're going to Anguilla, also didn't include Analia cause Idk if I'm gonna make a book on her or not.

thank you guys soo much for making writing this book so much fun.