34

Hello!

enjoy this chapter

I think it's a filler, I don't know. I forgot.

lemme know if y'all want a double upload, I can afford it. 🤭

Kasia

I carefully got up, ignoring the pain in my body. "Silver," I frowned. "You need to sleep."

He lifted me up bridal style and silently took me to the bathroom, seating me on the counter. "I will, ok, let me just take care of you."

My eyes widened as he wiped away his cum from me with a warm towel, gave me a Tylenol and a plan b, then sat me on the toilet to pee. "Where's this coming from?" I asked, sitting on the bed as Silver put my socks on.

"Do I really give you anything?" He asked. "Besides sex and babies, what do I really give you? I've never been in a relationship. I don't fucking know how to do this."

I giggled, kissing his cheek. "You bring me happiness, love, security, you gave me my first child, and you are so adorable. Silver, I love you. This is it for me, if we're not together then... I'm going to be a single mother. You've ruined other men for me."

He frowned. "You help me more than I help you." He kissed my fingers, and I sighed.

"I don't mind." I said. "There will come a time where I will need just as much."

"Are you...disgusted by me?"

I frowned because I knew he was asking this because of what his mother did to him. It made me want to cry; I don't know why. Why would a mother want to traumatize their own baby so much? "No." I sighed, wiping my tears. "Why would you even ask me that, Silver, why would I feel disgusted by you because your mother raped you. That's not how it works."

He stayed silent in his own world of things.

"I'm going to sleep," I announced, painfully lifting my legs up on the bed and laying down to sleep.

"Kasia,"

I closed my eyes tightly, remembering to understand him and his situation. It was never his fault, and I can't blame him for feeling this way. I turned back around to look at him. "Come to bed, Silver, you need sleep." I scooted back and patted the bed. "Come on, baby."

He sighed and slowly got up, lying down beside me, his face hugging my breasts. I kissed his head. "I love you, Kasia,"

"I'll never feel anything but love for you, Silver, don't ever ask such a question again." I whispered.

He nodded into my boobs, a muffled ok passing through his lips. I caressed his hair as he snored lightly, mumbling incoherently. He fell asleep almost immediately. He was so tired.

I frowned. I let him have sex with me while he was this tired. We can't both lose self-control. Jesus.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Tell me everything." Yana said, holding Zaire. "I've been away for so long." She pouted.

Latara smiled widely. "Well, Aeros and I are doing a little sumtin' sumtin'." She giggled. "I'm excited."

"You mean whoring around." Kyle coughed out.

We all gave him a side-eye. "You gotta man, why you mad?" I asked.