43

HIII

welcome 

woww guys we're almost done. 

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate the comments.

anyway, enjoy this for me!

Kasia

I stood there, frozen in fear as I licked my lips waiting for either one of them. I waited for them to criticize my outfit, my weight, my hair. I was scared.

"What are you doing here?" My mother asked, her voice stoic, gazing at my outfit before looking back up at me.

"Well, I wanted to bring Zaire to–"

"Kasia..." Silver trailed off when he saw my parents, he was holding Zaire, who just so happened to have puked on him, Analia was now also out of the car.

My parents both gaped, mouths slightly open and I began to explain. "This is my son, Zaire, I gave birth to him two months ago," I said while wiping his face and handing some wipes to Silver. "This is my boyfriend, Silver Moretto."

"Moretto?" Father inquired. "Italian."

Silver narrowed his eyes in dislike. "Yes." he replied in a relatively normal voice.

"And his daughter, Analia."

Analia waved. "Hello!"

"But, um, Winston's dropping her off at a resort close by for her birthday." I finished.

Mother sighed. "We sent you to America to become a doctor and you've brought back a baby and a man with a child. Kasia you are twenty-three years old," my mother reprimanded.

I held Silver's hand tightly. I can defend myself. "I am a surgeon, mother. You would know that if you even bothered to pick up the phone."

She scoffed. "You–"

"Kasi!" Kishma ran out of the house, when she saw Zaire in my hands she gasped. "Aw," she cooed. "Is that him?!" I nodded and she looked up at Silver. "Kishma, nice to meet you."

Silver nodded, but didn't say a word. He was irritated.

"Hey, you're Analia, right?" Kishma smiled, sticking her hand out. "Happy birthday."

Analia beamed. "Thank you!"

"You knew she was coming, Kishma?" Father asked.

"Um, yeah, it was a surprise. You guys are grandparents." Kishma said, oblivious to their slight anger.

"When was this planned?" Mother asked.

"A while back," Kishma said.

"Like, two months ago," Winston said, strolling in. "You ready?"

Silver narrowed his eyes as Analia nodded eagerly. "Bye, dad, bye, Kasia. Have fun. I sure will," she giggled as I winked at her.

Silver rolled his eyes.

Analia got back in the car and Winston tipped his bucket hat. "Kishma got your rooms ready so–"

"Rooms?" Silver asked.

I chuckled nervously. "Silver and I...we share a room."

"Are you guys married?" Father asked.

I shook my head. "No, but–"