30

i saw the comments n for some reason I have no self-control

enjoy guys 

maybe check out my patreon for the finished story

patreon.com/KalistaBemah

Silver

First, my chest hurt from hearing the name, and it felt like there was a lump in my throat, but it slowly turned into the one emotion I knew how to handle best. Anger. I felt anger. I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck, but I knew who she was. She looked like the girl version of me, so I knew she was my sister, but that name.

That fucking name.

I can still hear her voice. "Oh, Azriel," she moaned.

I shuddered in disgust. The memory is shoved deep in my head. It's like my own personal hell. The name triggered the very emotion of agony. I couldn't stand it. It made me who I am.

Loveless.

"Silver?" I looked down at Kasia; her warm hands encompassed my face as she looked at me with concern. "What's wrong baby?"

Almost loveless.

"Baby?" she asked, tilting her head. "He's hardly a baby though–a–and who's Silver?" She must be fucking illiterate. I glared at her in disgust. Of all brothers, she had to look like me. She must be Mother's favorite.

Kasia sighed; she bit her lip in deep thought before fully bringing her attention to the girl. "What's your name?"

She looked around, cautious of whatever, and leaned in. "My name is Xolani Moretto." She whispered. "You have to listen to me. I escaped because mamma is planning something."

I stepped closer. "What are you talking about?" I gritted out, making her tremble. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Kasia sighed and stepped in between us, slowly walking over to her. "Ok, um, come with us,"

I scoffed. "No." I don't want this girl with us. She's been living with my hell maker; why would I allow her to intrude on our fucking vacation.

"Yes," Kasia glared back, holding the shaking girl. I couldn't blame her. She didn't know because I didn't tell her. I'm not as strong as Kasia; I can't even fucking think about it. "Come on, hon," Kasia used a kind, soft voice. She never used that fucking voice with me anymore. I have no idea why she suddenly cares for a random girl on a random bridge who was randomly touching me.

Kasia led the girl toward our car, but I didn't want her there. I didn't need her in my life, reminding me of what I pushed away.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Kasia made the girl some tea and got her some comfortable clothes. She kept saying that she had something urgent to tell me but always froze up whenever I talked to her, so Kasia was going to do the asking.

"Xolani, what's going on? From the top, please."

She nodded, fidgeting with her hands. "I was born in a cult. Father Bertrand punished me once a week because mamma had me with an unholy man that stole her away from the cult, but I recently learned the truth." She drank out of her cup of tea.

That was the motherfucker's name. Bertrand. He and my mother fucking did this to me. They were fucking sick. And after all of what they did to us, she ran. Back to her little fucking cult. "Let me guess, you're here to try and recruit me. That's not going to fucking happen–"

"No, brother," she shook her head eagerly. "I came to warn you. I was lied to. I was told that my father was an evil man and that he took my brothers. But, I realized she lied to me. I believed that I was of evil blood that I deserved to be beaten and raped." She cried. "I went into Father Bertrand's room to get ready for my daily punishments when my eye caught mamma's old pictures in a drawer he left open. It was pictures of everyone in the cult, each smiling and happy with the families they called evil and unholy. They were newspapers of our cult and I realized that cult wasn't a good thing."

My jaw tightened as Kasia frowned, holding the girl's hand. "How did you get out?"

Her eyes watered as she whimpered. "I threatened mama with a knife. I told her I'd kill her and she told me everything. How she met papa had five boys before having me, how Father Bertrand 'saved' her." She shook her head. "I realized my mom was brainwashed and I was living in a delusion so I planned my escape. But, you have to watch out. Mom's planning to get you guys. She wants you guys to come and join her in the cult with Father Bertrand."

The words that last came out of her mouth did something to me that I couldn't take. I couldn't bear this feeling. I threw a vase on the floor in sheer rage. "What the fuck?!"

"Silver?" Kasia jumped, covering her mouth. The girl next to her shrunk in her seat, her eyes on her lap, but I couldn't help it.

"After everything she's done to me. Everything she has done to us. Why does she insist on fucking with me." I thundered, punching a hole in the wall as they watched. "I've done everything in my power to change and she comes back when it matters most." I looked for something to destroy. I took the tv and ripped it off the wall. "Fuck!" I ran my hands through my hair.

I pointed to that girl. "You," I snarled. "Leave. I don't ever want to see your fucking face!" She shook when my voice raised up again. Kasia had a look of shock on her face. She was rendered speechless.

I'm sorry.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Kasia frowned. "Silver–"

"Shut up," I sneered at her, causing her to blink at me before scoffing and shaking her head. Disappointment.

The girl shook her head. "But, I–"

I chuckled coldly. "Do you think that any one of us will even look at you?" I spat. "You're not a part of this family. Go back to your cult and stop your fucking mother. To us, she's our destroyer, our demon. But to you, she's your mother."

Her eyes twinkled with tears. "Please–"

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled, punching a hole into the wall.

She scurried away, glancing at me, Kasia, once more before leaving. I looked back at Kasia, watching her face full of anger. "Xolani has nowhere to go."

"That girl is none of my fucking business. Now come here." I felt hungover, and I wanted to be in Kasia's arms, but she scoffed. I knew I wasn't getting my hug. I knew I fucked up, but it was worth a try.

Kasia pushed past me and rushed outside, most likely to get the girl and take her somewhere safe. Kasia has a good heart. A better heart than mine. That's good. I shook my head and slumped down.

Truth is, I was scared. I'm scared. I didn't want to see her because I was scared, and I felt like crying because...my mommy didn't love me enough to protect me as she did her daughter.

next chapter is gone be deep. I cried writing it

good luck on Tuesday 😭