24

double upload 😘😘

enjoy 

Silver

I took Zaire to the museum after looking up places to take newborns, even though this ungrateful fucker didn't blink an eye at anything. I can see why Kasia would check his breathing every few minutes.

This baby likes to sleep.

When we came home, I heard Kasia on the phone, and she was laughing, so I took Zaire to my office so we wouldn't bother her. Analia was at school, so I was stuck with babysitting duty.

He's so tiny, and I don't know what to do with him. Google says I should put him on his stomach, which I tried. He started crying.

I put the chair into recliner mode and laid him on my lower stomach. It's clear the only thing he liked to do was sleep.

I was preparing for Kasia, and I's the date. Like Analia said, I'm going to treat her to the full experience. I have her dress, the venue, and my script ready.

I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend, and I'm going to do it right. Romantic and shit...just as Kasia likes.

Kasia deserves the world, and I'll propose to her with those exact words. There was no hiding my feelings for her. I was in love with her, and my feelings grew stronger when I saw her in the hospital with our son in her hands.

Just thinking about her made my dick rise up, but then the baby on my stomach made it shrivel again. How did I, a man who hates kids, find myself with two kids I absolutely adore and a woman I'd let stab me a thousand times.

I chuckled to myself, the baby shuffled in my arms, and I raised him up again. "It must be so fucking good to be near your mom twenty-four-seven."

Zaire cooed; not only did he give me a small smile, he opened his eyes. My eyes widened as I lowered him.

His eyes.

His left eye.

His left pupil is larger than average.

Mama.

"Mama," Dashiel said, cupping her smiling face.

"Yes, Dashi?" her sweet voice said as Papa kissed her head, loading his gun.

It was an exciting day. We couldn't wait for our new brother. Othello was going to be born. It was sunny in Italy, and it naturally made the mode more relaxing.

Rune was almost an adult, so he always went with Papa. He told me I'd be joining soon, once I turned thirteen. Aeros lazed around, eating breakfast in the diner, and Dashiel sat on Mama's stomach.

He was tiny for a five-year-old, so tiny.

"Why is one eye bigger than the other?" He asked.

We all turned to her, wanting an answer as well. We've grown up knowing our mother had a unique appearance, and Papa said it was the most beautiful thing about her, but why?

"Ti sei fatta male, mamma?" I asked. (Did you hurt yourself, Mom?)

Papa laughed but said nothing.

She smiled. "My left pupil is larger than it's supposed to be," she said softly. "It's passed down in my family at random."

"What's it called," Rune asked.

Mama looked at Papa, to which he shrugged. "In realtà non lo so," she replied. (Actually, I do not know.)

"Do you think this new baby might have it?" Dashiel asked, running to Papa.