20

you guys deserve a double upload. I saw the comments but I was at the wedding, so here's your double upload at 2am 😭

I'm so tired guys. I was babysitting so well people thought I was a mom to a sweet little boy. NOO. that boy was a devil. I still love him tho.

Also. I know a lot of people don't like the unexpected pregnancy/ pregnancy trope because it pushes a stereotype that everyone in a relationship should have kids and I'm here to tell you that IS NOT true. I always have them have kids because me personally as an author I love kids and that is MY happy ending.

You shouldn't take anything that I write to heart because I'm a 16 (this September 🤫) year old who has never NOT ONCE been in any type of relationship. I don't even know how I do this and make a living as of right now with this. 

I'm the last person you want to take advice from on pregnancy or children. I'm 16, please don't hate me for always having my couples have children. 

Thank you.

Kasia

It's been months since I've seen Silver. I see Analia every other week when Kyle babysits her for Silver. I tried to call him, but he didn't block me though; he just ignored my calls and straight up hung up on me. I tried texting, and I think he put his read receipts for me just so I could know he was reading my apologies. He just didn't care enough to respond to me.

I sighed. I stopped after New Year's. I'm still with Brady because I don't know how to break up with him now that he has confessed his love for me. I know that every day I keep this facade, the more things will blow up when I finally grow balls and break up with him.

Lately, I have been home alone all the time. Kyle was only here when Analia was because his boyfriend had proposed to him two weeks ago, and he was getting ready to move out.

Latara went on vacation to the Bahamas for four weeks because she said she was ready to be married and have kids this year, so this was her last vacation by herself.

Yana went to Egypt with her sisters, and she won't be back until next week, and then she was to work the entire week for missing work. I'm the only one at work and at home. I'm lonely and depressed and guilty.

It's been going on forever, and it's fucking April now. How time flies.

Not to mention my stomach hurts all the time now.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone, hoping it'd be Silver.

"Hey! Bomboclat pussycat gyal!"

I rolled my eyes. "Kishma what the hell?"

She laughed. "Hey baby, Winston and I missed you,"

I sighed. "Well, you guys are traveling the world and I'm in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, in America."

"Yes, girl, I know which continent Pennsylvania's in." Kishma said. "Winston called you first but I guess we forgot to tell you that we changed our numbers. Some creepy fan got a hold of our old ones."

Ah, yes, the famous Anguillian models that my siblings are. "Ok, I'll save it. I hope you guys are fine."

"Of course, we are Kasia. I don't even know why you ask us this." Kishma says softly, and I know where this is going. "I'm calling to check up on you. Make sure you don't answer any of mom and dad's calls, and most importantly...Winston told me to tell you to love yourself."