Epilogue 2: 49

OMGGGGG IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER

GUYS almost fifty chapters with all of yall as supporters. Thank you guys soooooo much.

Ilysm 

One year later. 

"She's ugly." Uriah pouted, looking at his younger sister.

"Uriah!" I scolded the three-year-old. "Enough with the silly comments. It's rude."

Uriah hmphed, crossing his arms. Uriah didn't like his new little sister. I gave birth to a little girl three months ago and Silver named her this time. He gave her the name Maximillian Moretto. No middle name given.

Zaire and Analia loved Maximillian, Silver was indifferent, doing his normal daddy duties, and Uriah...well...he wanted to stay the youngest.

"Silver," I called out to him to help me with his stubborn son.

Silver gave Uriah a glare and Uriah sat down, not wanting Silver to beat his ass. Silver and I try not to touch our children like our parents did to us when we misbehaved–well when Silver misbehaved for the normal part of his childhood.

I just used to get mistreated.

Silver doesn't actually hit our children. He only threatens to and it works because Uriah's too afraid to test his father. His threats do nothing for Analia, who's here to see her new sister.

"She's too cute." Analia smiled down at Maxi, she was sitting down on the couch with Maxi.

Zaire peaked over her shoulder to look at the baby. "I like it."

Silver and Analia snorted as I rolled my eyes at my six-year-old, kissing his head. "Maxi's not an it, she's a her."

Zaire scratched his head. "I like her?"

"Smart." Silver said sarcastically.

I paused, looking at everyone in the living room. "Why are none of you dressed–only Ana?"

"Dressed for what–shit..." Silver smiled sheepishly, standing up to his full height as I glared at him. He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"No, don't do that. We're already late."

"OoOOoOoOo!" Analia and Zaire chanted behind us.

Silver groaned. "Here comes the background characters, coming to make some fucking noise."

I laughed. "Go get the boys dressed and let me dress up the baby." I gave him a small peck that I knew he wasn't satisfied with. It still earned some 'ews' and groans from the kids, but whatever.

Today was the triplet's third birthday–no, god forbid, not mine, but Latara's. Aeros and Latara married two years after me and Silver and a year later, Latara found herself pregnant with three boys at the same time. Ambrose, Armani, and Saint. Ambrose and Armani are identical twins so their names start with the same letter. Saint is a fraternal twin to the both of them.

Yana's also going to be there. I can't wait to see her. Yana and Dashiel also married later on and they have a one-year-old baby girl named Kenna and another girl on the way who they are planning on naming her Sòl. They moved to another state so it's been so long.

And yes, Kyle is also coming with his husband and adopted daughter named Ming, she's three and their adopted son, Shawn, who's only a couple of months old, like Maxi.

Rune and Navi are also coming with their three kids. Meliore was now nineteen, Mahi was thirteen and their other daughter, Manzi was now five. They agreed that any girls they would have would have an Italian name starting with M and for any boy they had would have an Indian name starting with M.

Xolani actually got married to a person I would have never thought of in a million years, two years ago. Sevyn Mcclane. The man I met at the club and used to try and make Silver jealous. Imagine my surprise when we were invited to Xolani's wedding and saw Sevyn.

Sevyn was nice, of course, a little awkward but he was nice, and good to Xolani, who actually changed her name to Lani. He's also a good stepfather to Ruth, Lani's son who's twelve now.

He still barely speaks, but he speaks from time to time.

Sevyn and Lani also had a baby girl, who Silver theorizes it was why they got married in the first place, but he's just looking for a reason to hate Sevyn. Serene, their two-year-old daughter is the apple of her father's eye.

Definitely a daddy's girl.

That goes without saying the friend group got a lot of children.

God-fucking-damn.

I remember a time when we were single and desperate, looking to have kids. Now, I can't wait for the kids to go visit their uncle, aunt, cousins, and grandparents in Anguilla in the summer. I am seriously counting the days so Silver and I can finally fuck as loud as we want.

Speaking of my siblings, Kishma has two kids, a boy and a girl, Lucas and Winter. Winston has one daughter, Novi. Winston's baby mama dipped on him and Kishma is married to a man called Kingston Brown.

I put Maxi in a pretty pink dress and gave her a little ponytail. "Aw, my baby look so good." I cooed.

"What about me?" Literally all the other children in the house said, including Analia. I laughed, my eyes almost widened. "You look gorgeous Ana," I smiled at her and she twirled.

"Thank you, you look pretty too." She beamed.

I smiled back, looking at my little boys. "And look at my handsome little boys." I kissed both of their cheeks. "You look so nice!"

"Thank you!" Zaire smiled, showing off his missing teeth pridefully.

Uriah giggled. "Mommy looks so nice too!" he said and Zaire nodded.

"Aw, thanks boys." I smiled.

Silver strolled in. "Alright, let's go..." he furrowed his brows, trailing off when he noticed we were all looking at him. "What?" He grumbled, knowing his kids were probably going to spew out what sounded like bullshit to him.

"Um," Analia gestured to her outfit.

Silver rolled his eyes. "Oh," he walked over to me, looking up and down before smirking. "You look beautiful, amore mio,"

I smiled, biting my lip. "Thank you." He was too hot. Ahahaha.

Then, on purpose, with a smile on his face walked away to start the car. "Let's go, little shit-sperms." He called out.

Analia pouted. "He's so petty."

Zaire nodded, even though he had no idea what that even meant. 

I'm gonna upload the other epilogue I didn't like but..

WE'RE FINISHEDDD!

GUYSSS

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH

now it's time to edit....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok bye!