4

hiii

happy sundayyyyy

Soooo i hope you're  ready to enjoyyyyyyy

read up to chapter 18 on Patreon

patreon.com/KalistaBemah

or click the link in my bio

lets hope this gets out early

Kasia

I was laughing because I finally discovered Kyle's real name. He told me his name was embarrassing, and his sisters got the better end of the stick.

Kyle pouted. "Kasia, die."

I shrugged. "Othello, don't be mad."

"This is your fault, Silver." Kyle, Othello, whatever the fuck his name was, growled at the man I had forgotten about.

He kept his gray eyes on me, ignoring his brother. I frowned, furrowing my brows. "Kyle, you said you had four sisters."

Kyle scratched the back of his head as The man—Silver lit a cigarette. "No, he has four brothers. No sisters." He said gruffly, puffing out smoke.

"Listen, bitch. I'm the only lady in the house. I want sisters."

I facepalmed. "Do you identify as a woman?"

"No, bitch, I identify as a gay lady."

I gave him a blank stare. "I'm not doing this with you today, Kyle. And I'm definitely not going to be talking to you, Mr. Moretto. You have a wife and daughter."

"She's not my wife. She's the mother of my child."

I paused. But why did I? Why should I care? I don't know this man, and he should stay a one-night stand.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "They've been co-parenting for ten years. Ask him if he knows her name."

"I do." He side-eyes his brother. "She told me an hour ago, Nala."

Kyle laughed, clapping his hands. "Natalia, bitch."

Silver doesn't have an ounce of care in his body. "Whatever. I came here for you."

"You don't know me!" I exclaim.

He squinted. "I don't care. I want you, and I'm going to have you."

"Do I look like a doll at Toys R Us? No, you can't have me."

He raised an eyebrow, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "No?"

"No!" I stomped my foot like a child.

He nodded slowly, his beautiful hand rubbing his bottom lip. "I specifically remember that word before I fucked you."

Kyle snickered as I looked away. "T–that was a weak moment. Fuck you and fuck you to bitch."

Kyle raised his hands up, but I stormed back into my room and slammed the door. "I hate my life," I said to myself, throwing off my scrubs. What I needed was a shower and a good night's rest. I was about to throw off my bra and underwear, but my door opened unexpectedly before I could even react to anything.

"What–? Why are you here?!" I said, exasperated.

"Stop asking me the same question over and over again–I don't repeat myself." He said, his gaze combing over my body.