16

Heyyy

enjoy this for me 

join my patreon and read up to 46 (the book is almost finished.)

patreon.com/KalistaBemah

Kasia

I haven't seen Silver in weeks... literally weeks. I've been seeing Silver since late July, and the last time I saw him was at the beginning of November. Now it's almost Christmas. Kyle says that he's avoiding me, and I know exactly why, but for a fucking month?

Well, I decided that maybe Silver lost interest because I scared him away. Brady and I have gotten serious. I had a three-month rule on him that's passed, but...Silver kind of messed up anyone else's dick for me.

I did try to have sex with him, and I had to fake an orgasm. It wasn't hard enough or long enough, he was well endowed, but he was just too...slow. I felt like a whore, but I just wanted him to go a little faster, a little harder.

The second time, I got nauseous, and he made me take another pregnancy test; he was so excited for me to be pregnant, but if I was, it wouldn't be his baby because it doesn't take a day for a pregnancy to be created.

I still see Analia, though; she's been really quiet and sad, though. Silver's distant again, and Natalia does not care about her.

"Hi, Analia," I said, walking into the kitchen. Kyle asked me to watch her while he went grocery shopping.

"Hi," she mumbled.

I sat next to her, watching her draw a little cottage. "Wow, this is beautiful,"

"Thank you," she said quietly.

I frowned. "What's wrong Analia?"

"Nothing," her voice wavered.

"Oh, Analia," I lifted her up onto my lap as she sobbed. "Tell me what's wrong, darling."

Analia hiccuped. "I went to visit mom a–and she told me that I was useless to her because dad doesn't like her and s–s–soon, he won't want me either. She told me she only kept me to make dad stay. None of them wanted me. She told me to never visit her again."

"That's not true. If she doesn't want you, I do." I whispered. "You're not useless and I promise your dad wants you."

"Why?" She cried. "When you're not my mom?"

"Just because I'm not your mom doesn't mean I can't want you. You're my best friend." I smiled at her. "Your mom is bitter and she doesn't know what she just lost. You're the kindest, prettiest, most loved girl I know. I know your mom's a bitch, but don't let it affect your relationship with your father."

Analia shook her head. "He doesn't spend time with me either. I don't even know where he is."

I sighed. "Your father doesn't know how to love, but he loves you. You don't need to worry. He'll be back for you."

Analia smiled sadly. "Thank you, Kasia, you're the best doctor ever."

I laughed. "Thank you,"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"How about we go to your room," Brady said, kissing my neck.

I swerved my neck. "I'm not feeling well, Brady. I'm cold." I said, sitting on the couch.