6

Hello

Happy Sunday!

follow my Instagram by clicking on the link in my bio...

Advertising is really not for me 😭😭

it feels weird, but hey, subscribe to my youtube and maybe follow me on both my instas

Kalista K for youtube

kalistawriteslol (75 followers) and Kalista__k (546 followers) for Instagram

oh, and don't forget my lovely Patreon

patreon.com/KalistaBemah16

(HAD TO MAKE A NEW PATREON SINCE I GOT BANNED)

"Mhm, you got the good wine." Latara sighed, sipping on the expensive wine I got from the liquor store.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Girl, those shorts are two sizes too small. If your ass isn't big, don't try and make it big."

I laughed as Latara scoffed. "Kyle, why you gotta be so rude?" She said, shaking her ass in front of him.

I giggled. "He just mad he ain't got the ass like we do."

Latara giggled, sitting down as I got the door for Yana. "Hi, I brought cupcakes."

"Oop," Kyle stood up. "Is this Yana?" Kyle twirled her around. "Oh, you are so pretty, bitch."

Yana blushed, putting the cupcakes down. "Thank you."

I rolled my eyes and pushed Kyle away. "Welcome to my home. We have wine if you want some."

Yana smiled shyly. "Oh, I've never had alcohol."

"No, uhnh, you missing out, girl," Latara got up and went to grab Yana some wine.

"How old are you?" Kyle asked.

"I just turned twenty-four," Yana answered.

"And you haven't had one drink?" I exclaimed.

"Here you go, baby," Latara handed her a Seagram. "This one's sweet. I know you probably don't like the bitter ones."

Yana took a sip and hummed. "This is good."

We all nodded.

"Come sit down, eat too, so you don't get drunk as quickly," Latara said as we all took our seats. "Let's talk, men."

Not long after our discussion, we ordered food and got drunk off our asses.

We played Thot Shit by Megan Thee Stallion, and Latara was standing on the couch, twerking as we cheered her on. Kyle went to get the door as Yana recorded Latara's foolishness.

"Ay, Ay, Ay!" We chanted, giggling and laughing.

"Girls!" Kyle turned off the music, crossing his arms. Behind him were Silver and Aeros.

Latara hurriedly climbed off the chair, fixing up her hair a bit. "Nigga, who told you to bring men?" She slurred, trying to whisper.

"I was just about to ask Kasia." Kyle pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at me.