26

Surprise !!

I might upload every two days hehee

enjoy 

Kasia

Silver and I quietly walked into the house. It was quiet and dark, which led me to believe that Analia and Zaire were asleep.

But where was Aeros?

I dragged Silver to Zaire's room, where he was, sleeping like a little angel. Then we checked Analia's room, and she was sound asleep, too; her snores were so cute. "Did Aeros leave?" I whispered toward Silver.

He shrugged. "You want me to kill him?"

I side-eyed him. "Silver, please be serious." I shook my head and opened our bedroom door. "Oh my god."

"What?" Silver called from behind.

I sighed, shaking my head. Aeros was sleeping in our bedroom with another woman. Silver was not going to like this at all. Fuck, I don't even like this. I was going to have to burn these sheets.

I eyed the beer and wine bottles, and it looked like Aeros got drunk off his ass. How was I going to stop Silver from killing his brother now?

"Um, nothing, Silver. I found Aeros, he's sleeping in the bed." I shouted, waking him up. Aeros groggily took a look around his surroundings, and his eyes widened.

"Oh shit," he hissed. "Who the fuck is this?" Aeros asked.

"I'm going to kill him." Silver's footsteps quickly rushed towards us, and Aeros looked at me for help.

"Fuck, just get rid of the bedsheets, the bottles, and the girl." I said before coming out of the bedroom and shutting the door right before Silver stepped inside. "Wait, baby, you don't want to see your brother naked."

Silver cocked a brow. "He was sleeping on my bed. Naked. His dick on my bed sheets. And you saw him? Naked." He said everything one by one, his anger slowly rising. I could literally see the steam rising and pouring out from his ears.

"Calm down, baby, I didn't see anything. I just told him to get dressed and change the bedsheets." I leaned closer to him and caressed his face. "Let's go relax on the couch. My feet are killing me–wait!" I yelped when he suddenly lifted me up. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Walking to the couch with you in my arms. I thought it was obvious."

I got really insecure really quick. "Silver, aren't I heavy? You should put me down–"

"Shut up, Kasia. I'm not fucking Brady." He gritted out. I sighed and bit my lip as he put me down. I silently grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as he sat beside me, trying to distract myself from the throbbing below. I don't know why I'm so sick. I don't know why things like this turn me on, but could you blame me? He's so fine.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry, Kasi, I just–I meant that whatever Brady instilled you isn't true. I didn't mean to get upset."

I nodded. "It's ok," I smiled. "I actually found it quite hot." My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

Silver looked puzzled. "Excuse me, what?"

I laughed at him. "Why do you seem so confused?"

"Because...you said–ok, whatever, just come here." He patted his lap, and I quickly obliged, sitting on his lap and cuddling him like a little girl while I found something to watch.