41 ☂️

I promised a double upload didn't I???

enjoyyyy

this one's a little weird, but what's a relationship without the weird shit? (I wouldn't know 😔)

As far as I know, the Moretto men acted like they didn't care for their mother. I know what she did and how hard it is for them.

Navi told me that Rune was sad but refused to shed a tear and instead took the family out for dinner, pretending to be ok. Latara said that when Aeros heard, he went silent. Distant. She spent the whole day trying to cheer him up.

I don't know about Dashiel, but he was also hurt, if I had to guess.

Silver spent the whole day in the room, staring at the ceiling. He spent the night trying to get in my pants, but I felt guilty.

I felt guilty for not trying to get him help, for enabling him to have sex with me to forget. So, he just went out, bought some donuts, and refused to share with anyone. He ate twelve donuts by himself.

"Are you ready," I cooed at Zaire, making him giggle.

June was fast approaching, and I managed to convince Silver that I'd hold my own with my parents. So now we're shopping for our next vacation, this time without any serious drama to cut the vacation short.

The only drama will be my parents; hopefully, we can resolve that.

Truth be told, I just want to see; I just want to see if my parents are even the slightest bit apologetic. How can they not love me? I am their daughter, and I always strived to be the best at academics. I even graduated high school at fourteen just to get their attention.

Why would they not love me?

As soon as Zaire came out of me, I loved him; I loved him so much. I don't care what he chooses to become; I'll still love him. My parents can't be that evil.

"What about this, Kasia?" Analia picked up a two-piece bathing suit.

"Absolutely not," Silver said, glaring.

I giggled. "What's wrong with it? It's cute."

"It's a bikini," Silver grumbled, rocking Zaire when he started to whine.

"No, it's not dad, they don't have bikinis for eleven-year-olds!" Analia tried to explain as calmly as she could. "It's just a two piece."

"There could be perverts–"

Analia crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "As if you're not a pervert yourself!" She pointed out. "You're also talking about Kasia's boobs," she huffed. "I bet you want her to wear a bikini." She grumbled.

"She's an adult." Silver retorted. "You're my daughter."

"She's also someone's daughter, what if her dad finds out you've been harassing Kasia around the house?!"

I laughed as Silver huffed. "I don't harass anyone."

"Yes you do," Analia said. "You're always poking her–"

Silver put a hand over her face. "Shut up and get the stupid thing."

Analia giggled, putting her two-piece in the cart and winking at me when Silver walked away.

I shook my head, chuckling. "You guys are so funny."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.