MY HERO ACADEMIA - PLATONIC AIZAWA & TODOROKI

Platonic Aizawa and Todoroki: Safe Space

This was inspired by this one cosplayer on Tik Tok named Sen. There's more to the name, but they're weird characters so I can't really type them. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7y3Dxu/ is the link though links don't work on Wattpad for some reason soo.. yeah! This is his account.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

He does not do age regression cosplay, at least I don't think he does

He does not do age regression cosplay, at least I don't think he does. But it was a TikTok in which Aizawa had Todoroki babysitting Eri and he kinda did it purposely so that Todoroki could have a chance of being a kid. It wasn't age regression but it gave me the idea lol. Anywayssss.. let's go!!!~

Todoroki knocked on Aizawa's apartment door as he arrived right after school and training. Aizawa had asked him to come over and "keep Eri company" while he worked on some important papers. It was around 4 PM and he was happily greeted by little Eri.

"Zawa!!!" she yelled cheerfully. "Mr. Todoroki is here!" she grinned, a Ring Pop in her mouth, muffling her speaking. "Zawa bought candy!"

"Candy? Aren't you a little young for sweets?" he asked confusedly. He was raised without sweets, Enji threatening that it was bad for a child's quirk development and body growth due to high levels of sugar. Eri raised an eyebrow.

"Candy has no age limit. 'Zashi always buys me some but today Zawa bought 'em!" she explained.

"Oh.. Okay." Todoroki replied as he stepped into the house. Aizawa sat tiredly on the living room floor in the corner with his 3 cats.

"Look! The candy is a ring too!" Eri told Shoyo, demonstrating to the boy that you could wear the lollipop. Todoroki 's eyes glew with fascination. "Want one?" the girl asked. Todoroki hesitated, looking at Aizawa for approval. Aizawa nodded with the slightest hint of a smile.

"Okay." Todoroki said simply, following the little girl into the kitchen. She opened a drawer stuffed with candy. "Woah" he silently awed at the amount of sweets contained in the drawer. The boy had never eaten any sort of candy before, his father has forced him to follow a strictly healthy diet with hardly any sugars. Only ever disobeying it for cold soba which Enji didn't really mind.

"Here you go!!" Eri smiled, giving the boy a blue raspberry Ring Pop. The boy opened it, putting it into his mouth. His eyes sparkled at the sweet flavors in his mouth, satisfying his taste buds.

"Mm.. Thank you, Eri-chan." Todoroki replied.

Todoroki and Eri sat in the living room for a while. Eri watched cartoons while Todoroki and Aizawa spoke.