MY HERO ACADEMIA - HOTWINGS

HotWings: "I's soway.."
TW: Mentions of murder, foul language, suicidal thoughts, self harm, mentions of depression, anxiety, abuse, and manipulation.

It's been about two months since the war between heroes and villains. Keigo Takami, famously known as "Hawks", was released from the hospital about a month ago. He has promised to help Endeavor, All Might, and Best Jeanist to keep an eye on the new vigilante, Deku, or Izuku Midoriya. He hasn't been doing much of that though, he hasn't been doing much of anything, really.

The calls ring on his cellphone, but he doesn't answer them. He receives messages from his co-workers, but he doesn't even open them. He hasn't even touched his phone since the hospital. He can't bring himself to do anything other than lie in bed all day staring at the ceiling and watching the days go by. He had no hope in life anymore. His image as a hero was ruined, and he ruined his relationships with the villains.

Who was he supposed be now? Whose personality was he to copy now? Who was he on the inside? Who is the real him? Who was he meant to be? He had no idea. He felt empty.

Probably because all his system has been given was whiskey and vodka since the hospital discharge. Probably since he hasn't taken his meds to quicken the healing of his injuries. Probably since he hasn't taken his antidepressants. Probably because he hasn't slept in days because there are far too many thoughts and surrounding sounds. Probably because he's been suppressing his headspace since the war preparation began. Probably because there's voices in the back of his head screaming at him. But who knows? That's just a guess.

His phone rings for the billionth time today, only to see it was no one other than Madam President of the Hero Public Safety Commission. He gets a small glance as the call request fades away and leaves a missed call notification. 93 missed calls, he's definitely in big trouble. Lucky for him, his doors and windows are Madam President proof. He catches a small view of his wallpaper and sighs.

'Dabi' he thought. He pretended to not know who he was, because he knew Dabi knew who he was. He was just hoping they could spend time together like in the past when they were kids. He had to screw that up though.

'Stupid bird.'

'Stupid hero.'

'Always gotta ruin everything.'

'Weakling'

'No wonder your father abused you, you really are worthless.'

'Your mother was right, you are useless.'

'She is glad you are out of her life.'

'You burden everyone.'

'Traitor.'

'What is the point of your wings?'

'Nobody loves you.'

'Nobody wants you.'

The voices ran through his head, strengthening the sense of inferiority he was already feeling. Then he remembered the president when he first entered the commission.

"Okay boy, I will make you strong just like Endeavor. You will forever be loved and admired by fans just like how you admire Endeavor. I will make you as amazing as him. You will come live with me and other kids your age with the same goals as you."