DEMON SLAYER - SANEGIYUU

SaneGiyuu: "Uh-Oh"
Requested by Iguros_cumdump

Giyuu had fallen asleep two hours ago, cuddled into Sanemi's chest while the mentally older male read him a book. The boy began to stir in his sleep, rubbing at his eyes. He let out a soft little yawn as his eyes fluttered open, slowly gaining vision of his caregiver/boyfriend, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

"Hey love, have a good nap?" he asked, moving the boy's hair away from his face, tucking his bangs behind his ears. He gave the boy a gentle forehead kiss, receiving a giggle in return. The box fixed himself on Sanemi's lap, wrapping his legs around his caregiver as he rested his head against the guy's shoulder with a content sigh. Sanemi smiled, running his fingers through the boy's long dark blue hair. "Such long hair you have, are you gonna keep it like that forever?"

"Mhm. Fo'eva an' eva.." he replied quietly.

"I think it's lovely." Sanemi smiled. "Are we ready to sit up by ourselves?" Giyuu nodded his head, getting up off of Sanemi's lap and standing up besides the bed. "How old are we feeling?"

"Uhm.. I's fouw." Giyuu responded, bring up four fingers with a smile.

"Oh my goodness! Such a big boy that we have today!" Sanemi smiled. He put Giyuu's hair up into a bun with a hair tie. "Are we putting on a nighttime pull-up?”

"Nope! I's big!" the blue haired male replied.

"You certainly are. Okay, but that means we gotta speak up when we have to go bathroom, okay?" Giyuu nodded, paying no attention to the words just spoken and pointing to his mouth. Sanemi chuckled. "Are you hungry bud?"

"Mhm!" Giyuu nodded his head. "Nummies pease?"

"Of course, let's go get some food." Sanemi held Giyuu's hand as they walked to the kitchen together, getting a snack for the boy.

"No food, nummies!" Giyuu corrected.

"Oh, yes, you're right. We're getting some nummies." Giyuu giggled. "We're having simmered salmon with daikon for dinner this evening, your favorite." Giyuu clapped his hands happily. Sanemi smiled. "Alrighty, let me cut you some fruit. Do you wanna go and use the bathroom while you wait?"

"Nuh-uh." the boy replied, shaking his head no. However, needing to use the bathroom and wanting to use the bathroom were two completely different things.

"Are you sure? You haven't gone since lunch bubs.." Sanemi question. The boy nodded his head, claiming he was fine, sitting at the counter as he waited patiently for his snack. "Okayy" Sanemi sighed, finishing up the final fruit slices. "All done, here you go."  He handed the plate over to Giyuu who happily thanked him and ate it. Sanemi simply smiled.

After a snack, the boys went outside to play for a bit. They lasted about half an hour before the sun began to come down. Just now they're coming in.

(Also, this is gonna be a bit modern because I'm really running out of ideas of entertainment from the 30s-)

"Daddy, we can p'ay b'ocks?" Giyuu asked.

"Of course, let's go wash our first, okay?" Sanemi responded, walking over to the bathroom, Giyuu followed closely behind. While Sanemi helped Giyuu wash his hands, he couldn't help but notice Giyuu dancing around. "Do you wanna use the bathroom bud? I think you gotta go."