TOKYO REVENGERS - BAJIFUYU

BajiFuyu: "Small"
Requested by Piggy2021

Baji and Chifuyu we're hanging out, nothing out of the blue. It was their usual after school routine.

Chifuyu and Baji were sitting on the kitchen counter, eating a snack, their homework on the counter. Their homework was the first task they did upon arriving at Baji's. Baji was almost done, but Chifuyu has become fixated with a cartoon playing on the TV in front of them. He stared at it, mesmerized, his pencil in his mouth, chewing on it as if it were his teether.

"Hey, you done with your homework?" Baji asked. "Hello? Chifuyu?" the boy said nothing in response, entranced by the cartoon. "Chifuyu~" Baji repeated, slightly tapping the boy. The boy moved his head to look at Baji. "Dude, you into kids' TV now or something?"

"No.." Chifuyu blushed from embarrassment. He looked at the cartoon and then down at his work, he was slipping, but he fought his headspace, taking the pencil out of his mouth unaware of how it even got there.

"Okayyy?" Baji chuckled. "You almost done with your homework? I have a page left." Chifuyu had only done the first half of his assignment but was sure he'd be able to do it quickly. It was easy after all.

"Mhm.." he nodded, picking up the pencil once again and refocusing on his assignment. He had completed 2 pages left to complete out of his 4-page packet.

Five minutes later, Baji stood up, grabbing a soda can from the fridge. He had just finished his homework. Chifuyu had completed a page and a half. He only had about 6 math equations left.

"Want a soda?" Baji asked.

"No, I'm okay." It was at the mention of the soda that Chifuyu remembered his need for the bathroom since before the last class of the day was dismissed. He bounced his leg as he stared down at the page.

"Alright." Baji replied, shutting the fridge door and taking a sip. He gathered his homework back into his backpack and cleaned up the table from their snacks. "How many questions do you have left?"
he asked, sitting back down next to Chifuyu.

"Five." he replied, writing down the response for one of the six problems.

"Oh, you'll be done in no time. It's really easy. Honestly if it weren't for you staring off into the TV you probably would have finished before me." he laughed. Chifuyu smiled, it was easy. There was a teensy tiny drawback though, Chifuyu was between headspaces, making it so much harder to concentrate on the homework in front of him. And the cartoon playing straight ahead kept catching his attention.

Ten minutes passed, Chifuyu had only done one question. He still had four more to complete. Baji noticed Chifuyu had continuously gotten distracted by the TV, so he turned it off. This helped Chifuyu a lot and he was quickly able to complete two more problems.

Chifuyu was down to the last question, but he just couldn't focus with his need for the bathroom.

"Baji-san." Chifuyu started. "Wanna fight? Let's go train." he said, standing up quickly. He wanted a distraction to pull him away from his battle against his littlespace. Baji pulled him back down into his chair.

"Finish your homework first, come on, you only have one question left." he encouraged. "Want help?" Chifuyu hesitantly nodded his head. "Okay, it's simple, let's try this.." he explained the problem.