TOKYO REVENGERS - PLATONIC DRAKEN & MIKEY

PLATONIC DRAKEN & MIKEY: Panic Attack
This chapter includes angst, followed by a bit of fluff. There is also involuntary regression.

It was 10 PM at night and the infamous Manjiro Sano laid in bed staring at the ceiling. He had been doing so for the past hour, the boy just could not fall asleep. Thoughts filled his head about an upcoming fight. It was unusual to say, but he was feeling uneasy. Some of his members were out sick with a cold, others were injured. The enormous Tokyo Manji Gang had been reduced in size drastically. The thoughts continued to disturb the boy.

"Your weak."

"You were not strong enough to protect them."

"You will get your friends killed."

"Useless."

"You will all lose."

"It'll all be your fault."

"You hold back the gang."

"You burden your members."

"They will not protect you."

"You're not good enough."

"You're not strong enough."

The boy covered his ears as if to block out the voices. This caused no difference for the reason being that the voices were inside him. Tears filled his eyes as he began to pull at his hair.

"No.. You're wrong..." he muttered almost silently. "Leave me alone.. Please.." he cried. His heart beat began to increase as his breathing grew uneasy. The boy was having a panic attack. He reached for his phone, about to press the button to call Draken, but he stopped, thinking about the voices. Did he really burden his friends? Did they not enjoy his company? He whined, curling up against the corner of his bed. He raised the hood of his sweater over his head as he hugged himself tightly in attempt to self soothe himself. The 15 year old boy began to slip into his littlespace involuntarily. No one knew about his age regression, so there was no one he could call. He whined to himself once again before pressing the dial button on his phone for Draken.

"Hello..?" Draken answered, his voice groggy, the boy was obviously asleep. "Mikey, what's wrong?" he asked, worried for his friend. He heard the boy's sniffles on the call.

"K-Ken-chin..." he mumbled out, almost inaudible.

"I'm here Mikey, what's wrong?" the other male asked. Mikey whined, unable to form big words. He was afraid of Draken's reaction if he were to tell him about his little space. The boy just couldn't bring himself to do such a thing, so he hung up the call and began to cry once again. Draken was left puzzled, confused as to what was going on.

Filled with worry for his friend, he put on some warm clothing and rushed over to Mikey's house. He used his spare key to enter the boy's house, rushing up the stairs and into the little boy's bedroom. His heart broke at the sight in front of him.

"Oh Mikey.." he sighed, climbing up onto the bed besides Mikey. "Hey, it's okay.. Look at me, it's okay.." he spoke calmly. "Let's take a deep breath, okay? Follow me. Breathe in... Breath out..." the two boys did that a few more times until Mikey's sobs were reduced to small cries. Draken stroked the boy's hair as he laid on his lap. Not one word had left the boy's mouth. "Mikey, can you tell me what's wrong?" he asked. Mikey sat up and stared at Draken blankly. The boy whined, clinging onto the boy's chest. Draken sighed, rubbing his friend's back. His eyes landed on Mikey's nightstand, which had a drawer opened. Inside was a small blue pacifier, the type made for young toddlers. Draken knew that there were no small children in his family, and the boy definitely did not babysit, so it had to be his. He got up from bed, holding Mikey against his waist as he grabbed the pacifier. "Is this yours?" he asked. Mikey kept quiet, burying his face in Draken's shoulder.

"'maw.." he muttered out. Draken stroked the boy's head gently.

"Hm?" Draken asked aloud, the boy's words were slurred and impossible to understand. He was very young as well, no older than two. "Mikey, can you look at me for a second?" he asked. The boy whined, but lifted his head and watched Draken with wide eyes. "Want this? I won't judge, you know that." Mikey looked down at Draken's hoodie, fidgeting with the strings, he then looked back up, nervously opening his mouth for the soother. Draken gave a warm smile, placing the pacifier between the boy's lips and watching the boy calm down much more as he sucked on the piece of plastic. "Does that help you relax?" he asked, but no response was given.

The boy pointed at himself and then squeezed his index and thumb together slowly in an attempt to say "small".

"Small?" he asked, the little boy nodded. "Small what?" he asked. Mikey whined, hiding his face into Draken's chest once again.

The boy went onto his search bar, looking up "Why is my 15 year old friend suddenly acting like a child?" Scrolling for a while, he came across a website titled "Age Regression (Acting Like a Baby)". He read through it for a bit, then showed it to Mikey.

"This?" he asked. The boy nodded with a giggle, Draken smiled. "So we have a little baby here?" he spoke, tickling the boy. The boy giggled once more, hugging Draken tightly. "Well, what do little boys like to do?" he wondered, looking around.

"'Toons.." the boy muttered out, pointing to the TV. "Cuddwe.." he continued, pointing to the bed with all his stuffed animals.

"Cartoons and cuddles? Okay, but just for a little bit, we gotta get to bed soon." he replied, the little boy clapping his hands with a smile. The two boys sat together on the bed, leaning against the wall, cuddled together closely. The TV played in the distance, but the Mikey had fallen fast asleep as soon as he had gotten comfortable.