|22|*

Rosalie was now in her second trimester, and her stomach was larger than ever. Her emotions and hormones were everywhere, making her husband walk on eggshells around her, not wishing to see her cry for something strange or little.

But she was happy. Most of the time, Rhaenyra had not caused any problems. Her people loved her, and her husband loved her, but recently she was going insane. Anytime her husband spoke with authority, she wanted to jump his bones. Anytime he cared for her, she caressed her thigh, placed his hand on her back, and every little thing he did made her ache.

She sat in her bath with her maid Lori helping her bathe. "Lori, may I ask you a personal question?" She asked awkwardly as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Of course, your Grace, what is it?" Lori asked, smiling at the queen, who seemed to become very flustered in just seconds.

"Um, feel free not to answer, and I am sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable, but when you were a child, did you ever feel the need to be intimate with your husband constantly?" she said quietly and nervously, making Lori laugh.

"My queen, it is very normal to want to have intimacy with your husband during your pregnancy. It is that way for lots of women who care for their husbands. The first 3 to 4 months you will feel nauseous, tired, and annoyed, and the rest of those months until you give birth you will feel needy in many ways." Lori explained, sending her a comforting smile.

"But everything he does drives me crazy," she exclaimed loudly, sitting up straighter and making her laugh, knowing exactly where she was coming from.

"Then do something about it, my queen. I am sure the king will be very happy and delighted even to take care of you," Lori said, winking and making her blush and nod before the door opened, and in walked Viserys.

"Your grace," Lori said, standing and bowing to him before kneeling back down.

"Lori," he greeted back with a small smile. "You may go; I will take care of her," he told the maid, making her nod and stand up.

"Good day, my queen," she said, winking at the girl before leaving the room. Rosalie flustered and Viserys confused after seeing the interaction, but he said nothing as he kneeled on the side of the tub, grabbing her hand, and kissed it, making her smile and hum.

"I am already clean." I just wish to sit in a warm bath," she told him, kissing his hand and making him hum.

"Perhaps I could join you?" he asked her, making her nod quickly.

"Please," she added, scooting forward, making him chuckle at her excitement.

She watched him stand and take off his clothes, seeing his cock slightly hard already, making her cunt ache with want. She bit her lip, making him smirk. He had noticed the change in his sweet wife's behavior but said nothing, wishing for her to say it.

A minute later, they were settled, with her back to his front as he leaned against the tub.

"How was your day, my love?" he asked, rubbing her swollen stomach. Something he had become infatuated with amazed him. She was carrying a life inside her, growing their child, and looked beautiful and radiant doing it.

"It was well, just relaxed. I worked on a blanket for the baby; it is nearly ready," she told him, watching his hand rub her stomach.

"That is nice," he whispered, kissing her neck softly.

"Yes it is." She couldn't take it anymore. The feeling of his naked body against her own grabbed her hand, guiding it to her breasts, which were becoming even larger and fuller as each day passed.

"Does my wife need something?" he asked, amused, smirking against her neck before gently biting the skin, making her whimper.

"I need you. I ache for you, and it hasn't stopped. Everything you do drives me insane. Please want your cock, my love, please," she begged, turning around and straddling him as quickly as she could, being mindful of her stomach.

"Alright, my love, ride my cock," he told her, leaning back in the tub and adjusting his hips slightly, groaning as his hard cock slid against her bare chest.

"r-ride your cock I do not know how to do such a thing, husband," she said, stuttering slightly as she suddenly felt nervous.

"You just do it like this; you just sit on my cock and rock the hips to make yourself feel good," he told her.

"You wanted my cock, so take it, my sweet little wife," he teased her, receiving a pitiful whimper that grew hotter at his words, making her lift herself.

"Help me, please," she begged, making him grip his cock that is now rock hard and rub her folds before catching her dripping entrance pushing up into her slightly, making her sigh and breathe deeply.

"Now sit down slowly," he said, guiding her down slowly so as not to hurt her until their hips met and she rested against his chest, his legs twitching.

"Good girl, so good, feel better," he praised, kissing her neck and rubbing her hips.

"Come on, ride my cock, make yourself feel good," he encouraged, and she did just that, rising until he was just about to slip out before sinking back down and holding onto the tub to not slip. She did that over and over with his help until she screamed as she came, following right after moaning out.

"Better," he asked, taking deep breaths. "Mhm, now I'm tired," she said, wincing at the soreness lightly.

"I am sure, my love, no, why don't we go to sleep?" he whispered, and so they got out, got dried, and cuddled in bed, falling asleep quickly.

-----------------------

Rosalie laid on her bed, her stomach out, as Maester Grant checked her over. "Is anything wrong?" she asked nervously.

"No, my queen, upon inspection, you and the baby are in perfect health." He assured his queen, who sighed in relief.

"I expect you to give birth in three months, no less than that, though it will be about nine months then."