Chapter 44

Well,that was awkward. Why do they do it so often? They don't get scared of being caught?

I reach class and peek through the glass window to see if there's a teacher in class and to my surprise there is one. I knock on the door and I get welcomed with a sweet voice ," come in!"

a female voice ?

I walk in and I could feel that people were staring at me,I hate this feeling. It feels like I'm being judged or something."hey,why are you late?" I look up to see who it was and my eyes meet Annabelle Rodger

Well,I didn't think she'll be the one teaching us today. Maybe something bad happened to our actual teacher

"Hey! Are you ignoring me?" She asks,as she gently increases the tone of her voice

"Oh,sorry I was late. There was something going on in the bathroom," I sent a cheeky smirk to her as she froze and gave me a deadly glare.

"Go to your seat,Jason Ryan!" She says as she adjusts her jacket even though it wasn't loose in the first place,"let me start from the beginning before Jason walked in,your English teacher won't be here today so I'll be the one teaching you. Any questions?"

I sigh

"What's wrong now ?!!!" She yells,glaring at me. I look her into her eyes and say "nothing"

"Do you want to leave the class,jason?" She asks.

"I haven't even said nor done anything!!" I utter,rolling my eyes

"You are being rude. You aren't allowed to talk to me like that,you understand?!" I could see her spit venom as she yelled. The class was so silent that you could cut the air.

"My bad. You can proceed," I say in a calm voice. She turns around and starts writing notes on the white board.

"I have a question!" A female across the classroom said. I barely know everyone in this class so I didn't catch her name.

"Ask away,Lia!" Annabelle says as she continues writing notes.

Lia? It's not my first time hearing that name in class. Lia is a very beautiful lady,with black shiny hair and lovely hooded eyes. Her smile can capture a man's attention and heart just by looking at it. She's a very intelligent person and I think that's why I've heard that name in class before due to the fact that she always answers the teachers questions.

Is everyone in this college good looking ? Nah I must be dreaming.

But a majority of them are and they come from wealthy families
"What happened to our lecturer?" She asks.

"Well,he had important things to do. Today was his son's birthday and he didn't want to miss it. So,he asked his superiors for a day off to go celebrate his sons birthday!"Annabelle says in a calm voice

"How old is his son?" She asks,so curious to know about the lectures personal life

"I think he is 26 years old if I'm not mistaken,"

"I'd love to see him,maybe he is as good looking as his father!!" She says with excitement

"I know right!" One of her friends cheering alongside her

"Quiet! You'll ask him tomorrow!" Annabelle yells," now pay attention for now!"

.-.-.-.-.-.

Class is finally over,that was the worst 30 minutes I've had in class. I pack my staff in my backpack and head out. I walk through the door and I see Nicole talking to Grace.

I thought those two stopped being friends.

Girls are snakes.

They mostly lie to each other on a daily basis,one of them might not be so appealing to them but they'll always give each other fake hype. But when the person isn't around they start talking shit bout them like,"She's not even all that but she feels herself " lol.

Having a sister who keeps you updated on the drama that's happening around her is quite intriguing.

Grace walks away,heading to the cafeteria. As soon as grace leaves,Nicole rolls her eyes and glares at her. I knew something was up.

Is Jasmine at the locker waiting for me?

I better get going. As I was walking,I hear someone shout my name.

"Jason! Hey!" Nicole yells my name across the hall way. I turn around and wave at her with a smile plastered on my face. Afterwards I continue heading towards my locker

Why didn't she just approach me like what a normal person would do? But I shouldn't expect much from Nicole after all.

I arrive at the locker and see Jasmine sitting on the ground playing video games on her phone. It sounds like she's playing candy crush or something like that I'm not sure

"Hey!" I utter,Jasmine immediately turns off her phone and jumps on me

"I missed you so much!" She kisses my cheek,joyfully.

"We literally just saw each other earlier today!"i say,wrapping my arms around her ass so that she shouldn't fall down.

"So you didn't miss me?" She says with a frown on her face.

I gently kiss her cheek and say,"I missed you so much ,love." She smiles and gets off of me

"What are we going to do?" She asks