chapter ten

Name:Nicole ☝️
Relationship status:Nicole is currently in love with Jason. Pure infatuation,
Age:24-25 same as Jasmine,
She's quite cute might be cuter than Jasmine too.
____________

Jason P.O.V
"

I'd like tea with eggs please," I said to the waitress.
Before I left our dorm Jasmine fell asleep on my shoulder and we couldn't play the game I wanted us to play.
I gazed at her for a good five minutes. All a sudden I felt hungry and headed to the cafeteria to have a evening snack.
The waitress arrived with my food and layed it on the table and later on left.
I went to the nearby sink to wash my hands. Afterwards I started eating.
As I was eating,I smelt flowers around me mixed with strawberry flavour. It was one of the best perfumes I've come across to. I felt Slight wind on my neck as if someone was breathing on my neck. I turned my attention to the left side of my head and came face to face with Nicole.
"I didn't know we go to the same college," Nicole said, pulling a chair across the table and sat next to me.
I ignored her hoping she would leave but she didn't what's wrong with this psycho? I continued eating and pretended that I couldn't sense her presence
"don't be a asshole and talk to me," Nicole said. gently biting my ear so that she can grab my attention.

"Um, what's wrong?" I say as I gently push her away but as I was pushing her away I accidentally touched her bosom and the corner of her lip lifted up into a smirk.
"I knew you loved me," Nicole says as she places her hand on my laps and squeezed it but not rough. I ignored her as I take a sip of tea. All a sudden she started moving up hoping she would touch something she would love to touch. I slapped her hands hoping she would let go and luckily it worked. But she didn't give up,I saw a frown on her face as I sip my cup of tea and to be honest I felt bad for her. She looks horrible when she is blue let me try to comfort her.
If I do so is it bad? I am just trying to cheer her up so I think there isn't a big deal.

"Hey Nicole, do you want us to be friends," I say as I lay my hand over hers. When Nicole heard me say those words her eyes light up and locked with mine. We stared at each other for a good ten seconds until it got weird.
"Yes I do,I'll introduce you to my friends tomorrow." Nicole said as excitement laced in her voice.

I finished eating and I had nothing to do. I stared at Nicole as she tells me a story about what happened to her to the hotel.
I hear Nicole's phone vibrate, she pulls it out of her back pocket and checks the caller ID.
Call from: Mum
She quickly picked up the call and rose her finger at me meaning: one minute.
After a couple of ya's and mhm's she cuts the call.
The look on her face when she cut the call was odd she looked blue.
"Is everything okay?"I asked as I moved closer to her,"you can tell me everything that happened if you don't mind."
What's happening to me? I feel like she has gave me charms or somewhat like that but I can't stop looking at her sad face.
"I'll tell you later if you text me" Nicole said as her eyes were slowly clouding up as if she wanted to cry," infact give me your phone number,we can be talking often if you give me."
I didn't hesitate to give her. She gazed at her phone in shock that I actually dished out my number so easily.
She looks at me hoping to make eye contact. I look at her eyes and little did I know we locked eyes again. Nicole closed her eyes and slowly came closer to me,She put her lips together and I could feel us share the same air.
"No,I'm in love with someone else" I say as I stand up straight and look down at her.

"Oh,I understand"Nicole says as she stands up as well and looks me in my eyes.
I take a step back to avoid her but she moves closer to me and pins me on the wall.
Until she smashed her lips with mine and started kissing me hoping I'd kiss her back. Nicole got annoyed, because I didn't kiss her back. She bit my bottom lip and the worst mistake I made is that I opened my mouth to catch my breath. As soon as I opened my mouth, Nicole knew that this is the only opportunity she'll get and she sticks her tongue in my mouth and little did I know we were sharing the same saliva. I tried pushing her but she caught my arms and put them on her waist.
I was tired of this crap,I couldn't take it anymore. I bit her tongue until she stopped and I grinned at her as I push her away.
Nicole held her tongue in pain. But all she did was give me a friendly smile as she licks her lips.

"We will meet tomorrow," Nicole says as she grabs my hand by force and forces me to hold her boobs.

I pushed her away from my grasp and walked away heading back to my dorm.
But Nicole is like a fly, she followed me behind. I walked faster so that I could lose her,she increased her pace as well. The exact moment I saw increase her pace I started jogging

I came across my dorm door and opened it, shut it and leaned against the door.
Nicole? I would not recommend.
How will I tell Jasmine about this? If I do she will flip. I don't want this to get out of hand I'll tell her the today I'm ready but as for now I'll keep it a secret from her.
I walk over to the bed and sit next to a peaceful Jasmine. I kiss her on her forehead as I join her in bed.
I dug out my phone from my back pocket and started watching ' Assassination classroom. '
As I was watching...