chapter two

And it turns out it is  a Female a cute one too. She has blonde hair, puffy cheeks that made her look like a chipmunk and blue eyes that sparkled like the stars.

"I guess she's my roommate because I found her belongs and she has come empty handed,' I thought ,"how does she know me because no stranger can go register for a fool like me."

"Hey stranger,do you remember me?,"the anonymous person asks as she leans against the door smiling.

"Sorry,but I don't. who are you?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's Jasmine white,from highschool,"jasmine says as her facial expression shifted, I couldn't tell if she was annoyed or not.

And so began the story on i knew jasmine and rejected her came to be

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Jason's P.O.V

In highschool my friends and I were chilling behind the school playing a game of cards until Paul was summoned by a group of girls,I can't lie everyone in their group was good looking.
Paul came over towards us and told me that,"Jasmine,one of their friends has a huge crush on you Jason since last summer."
I gazed at Paul In shock and in a not interested look. He could tell by my facial expression that I didn't like her back afterwards he left me and went to inform Jasmine that I didn't feel the same. When Paul told her the bad news she was heart broken and she began to cry afterwards she ran off but that didn't stop her from trying,even after countless attempts she never gave up.
I completely don't know why I rejected her several times maybe it was the weird thing she did when she was around me or her presence but I regret rejecting her.
She was adorable in highschool. However,I still denied her proposal.
The day after I rejected her for the 7th time she got a transfer and I have never seen her since.
She reminded me of the moon because every night she kept coming back in my dreams, I thought of her on daily basis and sometimes late at night.

"I wonder if she still likes and I hope she isn't taken,"I thought in curiosity. I snapped out of my thoughts and just gazed at jasmine.
"Um,you don't remember me?"jasmine repeats while giving me a disappointed look,"I am the girl you denied 9 times."

"Oh,I do remember now and are you sure it was 10? times I thought it was 7"I say as I put my phone in my pocket, stand upright and walk towards her.I put my arms on her shoulders and apologize.

"It's okay,I forgive you. but it really hurt me,"jasmine says as her eyes become watery.

"I know I made a huge mistake," I say putting my right hand beneath her eye lid and wipe off her tears away.
I pull her closer to my man hood,wrap her arms around my neck and give her a tight hug as she cries on me
"How did she know the exact college I will go to?"I thought while Jasmine still crying.
I decided to ask her,I gently pushed her away from me and stared at her red eyes and smirked.
"How did you know I'll come here?,"I ask.

"In highschool before I left, you told Paul the college you desire since I was somehow obsessed with you I told Paul to tell me everything about you ,your likes and dislikes. when you informed Paul about the college of your dreams, he quickly messaged me. As soon as I saw the message I started planning," jasmine says as she wipes her tears,"you are probably thinking how did I know the exact date you are going to arrive,it wasn't easy I had to ask a couple of people where you live. It took me about three days to find out and the person who told me was Sofia ,the girl you used to sit next to. When she gave me your home address I rushed there but I made sure that the day I go to your place you won't be home you will be either at school studying or at the gym.
I confronted your Mother and she was really happy to see me maybe it's because I was the first female to show up at your place I think,we had an interesting conversation. However,I don't remember the conversation clearly afterwards I asked your Mother.
"Jason is going to go to college on Saturday 1st July early in the morning,"Your Mother said well-bred.
I nodded my head in thanks and started planning everything on my phone and here we are now."

To be honest that was creepy. I finally realise that is why my Mother kept on smiling at me at some point,but I wasn't curious to know what was going on.

"It's clear now for jasmine to do all this,it means she still likes me. I'm somehow curious to know why she got a transfer if she deeply loves me." I thought in annoyance

Jasmine stared at me and noticed I was still processing everything.
"Oh,I almost forgot to tell you I didn't leave Rock view( name of the highschool) because you rejected me for the 10th time,the reason why I left was that my parents got divorced and I had stay with my Mother 10 miles away and it was very difficult for her to drop me off for school everyday so she informed the headmaster and got me a force transfer,"jasmine says as she walks over towards the bed to take a seat.

"Okay, I understand the situation now," I say as I decide to sit next to jasmine.
I dug out my phone from my pocket and continued reading the novel as I was reading Jasmine slowly put her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to join me?," I ask in a civilized way

"Not really,I would prefer just leaning on your shoulder instead of reading the novel."

A few minutes later Jasmine fell asleep.
I layed her on the bed and laid next to her afterwards I kissed her on the cheek and little did I know we were cuddling like couples do.